My fiance gets to preview phones and devices for her Corp. She hands them over and I get to indulge myself. I've spent time on all the flagship phones and the priv. But for me bb10 just works. I hope it stays, but if not I run my classic till she drops I guess. The priv was nice for an android for sure, but the old classic is, well, just classic!!!

Posted via CB10
    Aswad Exodus and J_Apryono like this.
    11-25-15 06:29 AM
    Couldn't agree more! Love my Classic

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 06:33 AM
    Hear ya mister the only one you Need .
    11-25-15 06:42 AM
    My fiance gets to preview phones and devices for her Corp. She hands them over and I get to indulge myself. I've spent time on all the flagship phones and the priv. But for me bb10 just works. I hope it stays, but if not I run my classic till she drops I guess. The priv was nice for an android for sure, but the old classic is, well, just classic!!!

Posted via CB10
    If more people would simply try BB10 out, like give it a fair chance rather than just use it for five minutes just to bash it, I think a lot of people who currently talk trash about BB would love it... One day they should do like a street challenge where they disguise the phone and tell passer-by's that it's a new Android interface they want to test out and have people try it and see how that goes...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    jas1978 likes this.
    11-25-15 07:30 AM
    I have had my classic since they came out, and after I've let people use it they are impressed. I will add though I hope they keep bb10 updated and available!
    Just as a side note. If I had to leave bb10 - would go to. Windows 10 mobile, if that sputters out then firefox...sailfish...ubutu.....

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 08:00 AM
    I have had my classic since they came out, and after I've let people use it they are impressed. I will add though I hope they keep bb10 updated and available!
    Just as a side note. If I had to leave bb10 - would go to. Windows 10 mobile, if that sputters out then firefox...sailfish...ubutu.....

Posted via CB10
    I hope they improved Windows phone. When I tried it as WP8 it was terrible...

11-25-15 08:12 AM
    Not to say I'd give up my bb10 but win 10 mobile is cool and you can download a tool to sideload droid apps and iOS apps. Sounds familier!!
    Also firefox has come a long way

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 08:22 AM
    If more people would simply try BB10 out, like give it a fair chance rather than just use it for five minutes just to bash it, I think a lot of people who currently talk trash about BB would love it... One day they should do like a street challenge where they disguise the phone and tell passer-by's that it's a new Android interface they want to test out and have people try it and see how that goes...

The OS itself doesn't get bashed... it's when John Q. inevitably asks "where's the Netflix icon?" that the problems start.

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless (for now)
    11-25-15 08:32 AM
    The OS itself doesn't get bashed... it's when John Q. inevitably asks "where's the Netflix icon?" that the problems start.

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless (for now)
    No bashing of the OS, just people who have no idea it exists...

11-25-15 08:39 AM
    Just this evening I was texting on my classic in line at a store. This little boy about 6 years old and stared in amazement at me clicking buttons. His mother explained that I was using an antique cell phone and that they didn't make them anymore! True story and funny as can be. Sometimes I think I'm an educator about blackberry cell phones!

Posted via CB10
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    11-25-15 08:04 PM
    Just this evening I was texting on my classic in line at a store. This little boy about 6 years old and stared in amazement at me clicking buttons. His mother explained that I was using an antique cell phone and that they didn't make them anymore! True story and funny as can be. Sometimes I think I'm an educator about blackberry cell phones!

Posted via CB10
    Wow, did you inform that kid that his mother is an *****?

stress85 likes this.
    11-25-15 08:13 PM
    Windows 10 mobile OS is way polished and we'll refined than Windows 8.
    Should my Classic keel over, I'll buy a Lumia 950 than any Lagdroid.
    Priv is just not my type

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 11:05 AM
    Windows 10 mobile OS is way polished and we'll refined than Windows 8.
    Should my Classic keel over, I'll buy a Lumia 950 than any Lagdroid.
    Priv is just not my type

Posted via CB10
    That's good to hear. Answering an incoming call, is it no longer a 2 step process? How about the phone app, switching between modes (call info, dial pad, contacts), is it organized now and not just randomly placed icons?

ViaCassian likes this.
    11-27-15 10:38 AM
    Not to say I'd give up my bb10 but win 10 mobile is cool and you can download a tool to sideload droid apps and iOS apps. Sounds familier!!
    Also firefox has come a long way

Posted via CB10
    You cannot download and sideload android apps on WP10 anymore. They removed the 'project Astoria' stuff. Speculation is that it will not return anytime soon (or at all).
    11-27-15 09:04 PM