I used BBM for around 5 text messages. I don't subscribe any channel but it took me about 20Mb. I thought it had to update something. But I tried a few times and data was still drained. I can't find any update or streaming. Problem is I can't disable bbm so it is really annoy. Anyone faces this problem and hoe to deal with this?
    Thank you for attention.
    06-14-15 11:39 PM
    I used BBM for around 5 text messages. I don't subscribe any channel but it took me about 20Mb. I thought it had to update something. But I tried a few times and data was still drained. I can't find any update or streaming. Problem is I can't disable bbm so it is really annoy. Anyone faces this problem and hoe to deal with this?
    Thank you for attention.
    Strange. What phone and operating system are you using?

If your phone has BB10, check the 'Mobile Data' tab within the Device Monitor function, to see if BBM has really used 20Mb.

I've used 1.1Mb of data on BBM in the last week, and that is a single on/off conversation with 2-4 messages each day.

Do you have zillions of BBM contacts that the phone needs to frequently check?
    06-15-15 01:04 AM
    I'm using Classic. I only have 3 BBM contacts. I have tested for 3 months but It's still the same. If I don't use BBM, it's still take 10mb/month. I check by your way. It drains data even by mobile network or wifi.
    06-15-15 01:21 AM
    I disable BBM by using parental control. However it still took me 2Mb mobile data and 5Mb wifi data in last 2 days.
    Again my BBM has 3 contacts, no channnel or group is subscribed. No any conersation during this day.
    Who knows the reason and please show me the way to deal with it.
    Thanks!
    07-02-15 06:57 AM