Is it me.... Just seems that BB10 maps are more precise and cleaner than google maps.

Been with google maps for a while on an HTC one M8 and it worked great.

I bought a classic on launch day and have used the map feature a few times now and it seems to me to be more accurate and easier to use.....

Just my opinion

BTW love the Classic
    02-25-15 01:45 PM
    I have tried different map apps and I seem to go back to BB maps all the time. But I don't do a lot of heavy navigating or traveling for the most part. What my phone can't do my Onstar can. lol
    Trist likes this.
    02-25-15 02:01 PM
    I don't use BlackBerry Maps for navigation. I have to rely on my memory or Google Maps.

Last time I used BlackBerry Maps, it lead me to a completely different location and got me lost.

Posted from the future
    02-25-15 02:13 PM
    I use BB maps a few times a week. I live near Toronto, Canada. For me it's been a far better experience over Google Maps for Navigation. I've never been lead wrong.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 02:19 PM
    I don't use BlackBerry Maps for navigation. I have to rely on my memory or Google Maps.

Last time I used BlackBerry Maps, it lead me to a completely different location and got me lost.

Posted from the future
    As if that doesn't happen with google maps? Google maps have gotten me lost MANY times, and many times have directed me onto roads that do not exist. Heck, here is a pic I took of a "road" Google Maps told me to take:

BB10 maps-img_20141226_170322.jpg

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    02-25-15 04:29 PM
    I'm saying where I live, Google Maps is a bit more accurate.

Posted from the future
    02-25-15 04:34 PM
    I'm saying where I live, Google Maps is a bit more accurate.

Posted from the future
    That's fair, I use google maps exclusively myself, but to say because BB Maps got you lost once makes it worse is not really a fair statement since they all have their examples of inaccuracies. That's all I'm saying.

02-25-15 05:03 PM
    That's fair, I use google maps exclusively myself, but to say because BB Maps got you lost once makes it worse is not really a fair statement since they all have their examples of inaccuracies. That's all I'm saying.

This is very true. Every map service has gotten things wrong and gotten things right. It's technology. I mostly prefer Google Maps and it has been wrong. I also have a $400 Garmin that has been wrong. Most everything though I have tried works 99 percent of the time. That works for me.

Posted with the unbeaten Keyboard of the BlackBerry!
    02-25-15 05:56 PM