Not sure if this is the right place for this post, but im looking for an app that can quickly lock the screen/keyboard for the Classic. Most of you will of course say, uumm thats what the lock button on top of the phone is for OR the letter K. I find lock buttons on top of phones cumbersome (call me weird). and i find the K button will not always work is certain apps (do correct me if im wrong).

With my older blackberrys we have a locking icon on the home screen where you can push it and the screen goes dark immediately and slide the bb in your pocket until you wake it with a slide or click back button twice.

or we can just lock the Text message..

just wondering if there is such an app for BB10.
    SupportGuy likes this.
    03-01-15 10:44 PM
    to use the keyboard shortcuts you have to not be in any apps - and I haven't seen any apps that you are referring to
    03-02-15 07:13 AM
    If you hold down the power key for a couple seconds the options come up on screen for 'cancel', ' lock', and 'restart'. That's another option. In the old BBOS world I used to have one of the side keys configured for lock but it doesn't look like the side keys are configurable on the Classic.

Posted from my Classic
    03-02-15 08:43 AM
    The Bold 9930 and other BBs had this app on the home screen and I have a user that "absolutely must have" that lock app/icon . If you find a solution, please post back a reply to let us know; I'll do the same if I find a solution.

Thanks!
    04-09-15 06:24 PM