Does somebody knows where I can download BBVE for BlackBerry 10 OS? Like a .bar file or .apk file. (I've got an locked device, so I can't reach BlackBerry World.)

Also if you guys think it's a hardware malfunction. Where or how can I fix this? (I don't want to get a do-it-yourself-kit).

01-16-17 06:44 AM
    One case where I don't think BBVE would really help much.

You can eliminate it being a software issue by simply wiping your phone or installation a fresh OS.

But this is usually a hardware issue... some have been able to just disassemble their phone and check the rocker, others have replaced the whole frame.
    01-16-17 07:51 AM
    Damn, that sucks. I guess I'll try to disassemble it then.

Thanks for the info.
    01-16-17 07:57 AM
    Or why not press volume down and then swipe the volume level up when the media volume pop up displays at the top.

Classic is a quality built machine and as such is incredibly difficult to repair. I would not dare and I have replaced and repaired my share of phones. Getting to the volume rocker switch is very very complex.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-17 08:55 AM
    Or why not press volume down and then swipe the volume level up when the media volume pop up displays at the top.

Classic is a quality built machine and as such is incredibly difficult to repair. I would not dare and I have replaced and repaired my share of phones. Getting to the volume rocker switch is very very complex.

Posted via CB10
    For media, you can go right into settings, main volume. The area it would be an issue is phone call volume. Not ringtone volume, but how loud people you are talking to sound.

Posted with my  Classic
    01-16-17 09:01 AM
    Okay then. Guess I won't try to disassemble my Classic then.

I'll just hit volume down and get the volume up via the screen or I'll go into the volume settings with 3-steps.

Thanks guys
    01-16-17 12:09 PM