Ive installed the Axis bank mobile app from the android store. But whenever I try and install it it finally says sending activation sms and then says generic failure! The app is important and incidentally anther bank app also is having the same issue.

Anyone solve this?
    01-16-15 07:15 AM
    Can you use the browser?

Z 30
    01-16-15 08:05 AM
    try contactiing the bank and ask why there is no blackbery app
    01-16-15 08:06 AM
    That's bacause of some security issues. I had similar problem with axis bank app. I switched my SIM to android phone and there it worked. It has tighter security restrictions for allowing access into personal data and does not allow modifications to original app source code .
    01-16-15 12:58 PM
    Blueburk; how did you think of that?

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    01-16-15 12:59 PM
    I've been thinking about getting a classic but am afraid that my banking apps(credit unions)) will not work.
    01-16-15 11:44 PM
    I've been thinking about getting a classic but am afraid that my banking apps(credit unions)) will not work.
    If it works on any BB10 device, it'll work on Classic. Try it on the latest android runtime on 10.3.1.2073.

Posted via Q10
    01-17-15 12:13 AM
    Can you use the browser?

Z 30
    Useless post!

Posted via Q10
    01-17-15 12:14 AM
    Lol. Of course i can use the browser. But thats like a last resort. the app is so much simpler. I keep trying to come back to BB but they somehow manage to screw it up. I buy every BB that is released and was happy with all till BB7. Then on its all downhill. And security?? U mean iPhone and Android don't have security?? Anyway- went back to iPhone with the typo keyboard attached. If anyone does figure it out- along with things like why an android app like Allcast does not work, Ill happily revert. The amazon store is a joke as most apps do not work as they should and no one is making apps specific to BB anymore.
    01-18-15 03:50 AM
    Lol. Of course i can use the browser. But thats like a last resort. the app is so much simpler. I keep trying to come back to BB but they somehow manage to screw it up. I buy every BB that is released and was happy with all till BB7. Then on its all downhill. And security?? U mean iPhone and Android don't have security?? Anyway- went back to iPhone with the typo keyboard attached. If anyone does figure it out- along with things like why an android app like Allcast does not work, Ill happily revert. The amazon store is a joke as most apps do not work as they should and no one is making apps specific to BB anymore.
    The browser is simpler. The only people who absolutely must have the apps clearly don't know how to use the browser.

Also, I've seen you copy/paste this answer in several threads. If you're not happy with bb10 development, that's fine. Take your iPhone and it's issues to an iPhone forum, and stop spreading your cancer here.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 06:05 AM
    Have you tried re-installing the application? Kindly check the compatibility of the application which only the developer can tell you that.
    03-31-15 06:29 PM
    Useless post!

Posted via Q10
    No it's not. If a bank has a standalone app, chances are they have a regular browser version that can be used. For those who may not remember the "ye ole' yesterdays" before apps, there were websites to do banking with and there are today.
    03-31-15 06:32 PM
    No it's not. If a bank has a standalone app, chances are they have a regular browser version that can be used. For those who may not remember the "ye ole' yesterdays" before apps, there were websites to do banking with and there are today.
    They don't always have the same features but certainly can work for most situations.

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    03-31-15 08:53 PM
    Axis bank app was worked in my BlackBerry Z3 @ OS 10.2.1.xx but now in ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.1.2576 only its getting generic sms failure error..

Posted via BlackBerry!.
    03-31-15 09:33 PM
    Android Banking apps using sms for sending and receiving data do not work on BB10 as of the latest OS update. However the apps using mobile data for that reason work perfectly. It has to have something to do with the sms permission for android player or banking apps.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 07:41 AM