Has anyone gone back to the q10 from the classic just to hold? Feels wierd, like a toy after using the classic for a while. I kept looking for the toolbelt. Anyways, back to the classic!
    Adam Rees likes this.
    03-04-15 10:09 AM
    glad you are loving the classic!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-04-15 10:23 AM
    Misleading title. After reading the title one would assume you have switched back to the Q10 from another device (Classic). So what is the point of the thread? To call the Q10 a toy? Why does it feel like a toy to you? I don't get it.
    03-04-15 10:30 AM
    Are you crazy?? Classic is the real deal! Dunno how a lot of people say q10 is well built than the classic. I had the Q10 before I upgraded to Classic and now I just cannot go back! The display might have less ppi on paper but it's so much crisper and brighter than the Q.
    Long live the classic!

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 10:31 AM
    Are you crazy?? Classic is the real deal! Dunno how a lot of people say q10 is well built than the classic. I had the Q10 before I upgraded to Classic and now I just cannot go back! The display might have less ppi on paper but it's so much crisper and brighter than the Q.
    Long live the classic!

Posted via CB10
    What do you mean am I crazy? I didn't say there was anything wrong with the Classic or that one of the devices was better than the other. All I said is why do you have to start a thread to say the Q10 feels like a toy? There are a lot of people that love the Q10 and don't want a bigger Classic.
    So again, to the OP. What was the point of this thread?
    Q10Bold and jevinzac like this.
    03-04-15 10:35 AM
    Misleading title. After reading the title one would assume you have switched back to the Q10 from another device (Classic). So what is the point of the thread? To call the Q10 a toy? Why does it feel like a toy to you? I don't get it.
    OMG relax. It was an observation. Chill.
    wincyUt, jmaxim917 and chflower like this.
    03-04-15 10:40 AM
    What do you mean am I crazy? I didn't say there was anything wrong with the Classic or that one of the devices was better than the other. All I said is why do you have to start a thread to say the Q10 feels like a toy? There are a lot of people that love the Q10 and don't want a bigger Classic.
    It was an OBSERVATION that I had. That's all. Didn't mean to offend you. Geez
    03-04-15 10:41 AM
    It was an OBSERVATION that I had. That's all. Didn't mean to offend you. Geez
    I share your observation.

I too have a Q10 and when I hold it, the weight in comparison to the Classic is just so less. It almost makes me think how I managed on that device. :-)

But, don't get me wrong as the Q10 is a phenomenal device, true workhorse.. the Classic is just, that slightly better with the screen size and the track pad. Loving the Classic... and equally the Q10.. two of the best devices made by BlackBerry IMO.

Posted via CB10 (ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.1.2267)
    anon(4233372) and yokogeri374 like this.
    03-04-15 10:55 AM
    Hard to have a simple thought that you'd like to share without trolls making comments that insult huh? Anyway....

Yes! I feel the same way. After using my Classic and then going back to my Q10, it does feel almost "toy-like". I've been hammering on my lovely Q10 for quite a while now and it's been my main driver (also own Z30, Z10, Q5), but the Classic is in for the win!

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    jmaxim917 likes this.
    03-04-15 11:10 AM
    Yes I wasn't deriding the q10. I had it for two years and loved it. Was simply voicing something I noticed when I went back to the q10 to retrieve some data. Love the q10 , loved the 9900. So the classic is best of both worlds.
    03-04-15 11:14 AM
    No way I'm going back to the Q10. Classic is (almost) perfect.

SQC100-4 Classic running 10.3.1.2267
    03-04-15 11:19 AM
    Hard to have a simple thought that you'd like to share without trolls making comments that insult huh? Anyway....

Yes! I feel the same way. After using my Classic and then going back to my Q10, it does feel almost "toy-like". I've been hammering on my lovely Q10 for quite a while now and it's been my main driver (also own Z30, Z10, Q5), but the Classic is in for the win!

I'm not trolling. I have been considering giving the Classic a go for a while now. I was just a little put off by the "Toy" comment that's all. I'm sure some others have or will take offense to it also.
    Q10Bold likes this.
    03-04-15 11:19 AM
    Put off? Really? Gotta get a grip. It's a phone. And TO ME. It felt like a toy. IMHO
    moyah8 and Vintage123 like this.
    03-04-15 11:21 AM
    Put off? Really? Gotta get a grip. It's a phone. And TO ME. It felt like a toy. IMHO
    OK, I guess I will get a grip and stay with my "Toy" phone for now. Maybe some day when I grow-up like you I will be a man and get a real phone.
    I guess all the other people out there that consider their Q10's a business tool or a real phone just have no idea what they are doing using such a "toy".
    Q10Bold likes this.
    03-04-15 11:26 AM
    I'm not trolling. I have been considering giving the Classic a go for a while now. I was just a little put off by the "Toy" comment that's all. I'm sure some others have or will take offense to it also.
    It's a simple choice of words/thoughts/feelings. Take offense? About a phone?!? I'm a BlackBerryaholic to the core (never owned anything else), but "offensive" is not a word I'll ever use even when my Apple and droid friends are kicking BlackBerry in the teeth. It's just not that deep.

jfolland, moyah8, schlemer and 2 others like this.
    03-04-15 11:27 AM
    You're really very sensitive about your phone. I was referring to the size of it. Now don't get offended because I mentioned size.
    BerryRipe likes this.
    03-04-15 11:28 AM
    My Q10 is crying in the corner of my living room now, because he always thought he was a big guy and now you call him a toy. Please, apologize, and reassure him.
    03-04-15 11:31 AM
    I just switched back to my Q10 for a couple of days and I really miss it. Size is perfect for me. I think the glass weave back is classier. Screen is definitely not as good as Classic but I like my Q10 in my pocket a lot more than my Classic. Lag in both phones is about the same. Torn between the two and the only phone I ever owned that was a toy was the Veer. Still love that phone. Cutest ever. Best in front pocket.
    lift, Q10Bold and anon(8063781) like this.
    03-04-15 11:34 AM
    You're really very sensitive about your phone. I was referring to the size of it. Now don't get offended because I mentioned size.
    That's the exact reason I love the Q10 and so do many others is "the size". I had a Z30 and switched to a Q10 because of the size. People choose what they want based on many factors. I don't want a giant or heavy phone. I like the small form factor and weight of the Q10. Again, so do lot's of others. So if anyone here has any kind of issue it's you for being a little offensive. OK?
    Calling someones "Choice" a toy is not a little offensive? It is your opinion I know. But I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that was a little UN-necessary.
    03-04-15 11:37 AM
    My Q10 is crying in the corner of my living room now, because he always thought he was a big guy and now you call him a toy. Please, apologize, and reassure him.
    My apologies. Lol
    03-04-15 11:37 AM
    That's the exact reason I love the Q10 and so do many others is "the size". I had a Z30 and switched to a Q10 because of the size. People choose what they want based on many factors. I don't want a giant or heavy phone. I like the small form factor and weight of the Q10. Again, so do lot's of others. So if anyone here has any kind of issue it's you for being a little offensive. OK?
    Calling someones "Choice" a toy is not a little offensive? It is your opinion I know. But I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that was a little UN-necessary.
    Lol. This must be a joke or something. I never told anyone what they should like or use or which was better. I made a simple observation that popped into my head when I picked up my old phone. I thought i would share it. Get over it.
    03-04-15 11:41 AM
    My dear Z50, please relax. I'm talking to the OP. His post had a question which asked others "has anyone gone back to Q10..." and "Are you crazy..." was meant as an answer to that question and not for you.
    Even I had the Q10 for over an year and I had bought it way before the price slash at INR 42k (approx $700) which gives ME every right to call it a TOY. I never called it a TOY but yes now actually I feel like that . You wanna know why? Here's why
    It's a TOY cause it's amazing screen squeaks more than chinchilla.
    It's a TOY cause the legendary keyboard types double.
    It's a TOY cause the AMOLED screen is actually all BLACK in sunlight.
    It's a TOY cause the forged stainless steel blah blah body actually feels nothing more than plastic.
    It's a TOY cause the oh so beautiful glass weave back cover pops out of the phone every time I take it out of my pocket.
    All I wanna say is that we have our reasons to call it whatever. I'm sure you love it and it might be Your daily driver,but that's you. Stop fighting others who differ from you in opinion. And BTW the Q10 forum is next doors.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 11:42 AM
    It is true though. The title is misleading. I think only mods can change that anyways right?
    lift likes this.
    03-04-15 11:44 AM

Hey there, I am just wondering.. you made the jump from the Q10 to the Classic on VZ? I am sort of hesitant on using my upgrade which is coming up next month.
    What are your thoughts on it? pros and cons...?
    03-04-15 11:46 AM
    My dear Z50, please relax. I'm talking to the OP. His post had a question which asked others "has anyone gone back to Q10..." and "Are you crazy..." was meant as an answer to that question and not for you.
    Even I had the Q10 for over an year and I had bought it way before the price slash at INR 42k (approx $700) which gives ME every right to call it a TOY. I never called it a TOY but yes now actually I feel like that . You wanna know why? Here's why
    It's a TOY cause it's amazing screen squeaks more than chinchilla.
    It's a TOY cause the legendary keyboard types double.
    It's a TOY cause the AMOLED screen is actually all BLACK in sunlight.
    It's a TOY cause the forged stainless steel blah blah body actually feels nothing more than plastic.
    It's a TOY cause the oh so beautiful glass weave back cover pops out of the phone every time I take it out of my pocket.
    All I wanna say is that we have our reasons to call it whatever. I'm sure you love it and it might be Your daily driver,but that's you. Stop fighting others who differ from you in opinion. And BTW the Q10 forum is next doors.

Posted via CB10
    Appreciated. However my first question was 'did anyone ever go back to the q10 JUST TO HOLD'. Not to use.
    And you have valid impressions of the q
    03-04-15 11:46 AM
79 123 ...