Well I have a iphone and a new Samsung s7 phone. Both fine phones no doubt. However you cannot discount the classic or other bb10 phones for being handy! - sure hope that BlackBerry continues to support them. I rocked my old pkb phones for years and same with this one!

Posted via CB10
    09-14-16 02:54 PM
    I am finally selling my beloved Classic. It just felt slow compared to my Priv. Sad day for me tho.

Posted via my Priv
    09-14-16 06:14 PM
    I totally know what you mean! I've owned the S7, Note 7, G5, 6P, iPhone 6s and 6s Plus and currently use the SE as my primary device, however, I miss my BlackBerry Classic! Will probably pick one up again soon!
    auditman likes this.
    09-14-16 08:33 PM
    I totally know what you mean! I've owned the S7, Note 7, G5, 6P, iPhone 6s and 6s Plus and currently use the SE as my primary device, however, I miss my BlackBerry Classic! Will probably pick one up again soon!
    I've got several legacy BB's, and just recently had & sold a Priv since I'm just not at all an Android guy. So, I've kinda gotten away from BlackBerry lately. But the Classic was the one BB10 device that I never spent any real time with...so I'm considering picking one up from a trusted member here and playing with it a little. Who knows, I might be back to Black!
    Avenzuno, auditman and dlrogers81 like this.
    09-16-16 12:15 PM
    PKB BB10 is irreplaceable and looks like nothing will ever replace it right now.
    09-16-16 12:39 PM
    Wow ...that is a heck of a lot of phones. If you want to pickup a BlackBerry Classic, you better hurry up and get one. They stopped manufacturing them due to discontinued parts (as I understood it).
    09-16-16 01:05 PM
    I have a beautiful Passport, but I always had a itch for a classic. Almost had a chance to buy a blue one, and can kick myself for not jumping on it. Now you can't find them anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 08:00 PM
    I also wanted the classic, and if it would've had the specs of the passport, I would've gotten it for the 4 row pkb. It's a beautiful phone, but the s4 and 2gb of ram hurt.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 12:18 PM
    It's interesting that with the high spec devices I have its the classic I reach for with work. It does the work with some left over for broadening and what not. Won't beat a dead horse but goodness it was a fine device! And still is!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Avenzuno likes this.
    09-21-16 07:20 PM
    I also wanted the classic, and if it would've had the specs of the passport, I would've gotten it for the 4 row pkb. It's a beautiful phone, but the s4 and 2gb of ram hurt.

Posted via CB10
    I used one as a daily driver for a while and it wasn't that much slower. It's actually a workhorse considering it has the specs that it has.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    09-22-16 01:33 PM
    Yes it was surprising to me that it works as well as it does. I use it for work but I'll admit I use my Sammy s7 on the weekends

09-23-16 12:20 PM
    Classic is still the most delicious phone I've ever had. Lovely with a bit of mint sauce.

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    09-23-16 01:52 PM
    Would love to see an updated Classic with better battery life and faster processors. I wouldn't mind even if it ran Android. I just want that form factor and that PKB.
    09-24-16 06:30 AM
    I love the square screen aspect! Waiting for my new classic to be delivered as I write this. I will say if you read what news there is I am hoping bb10 will be supported for a time. I love the doom sayers Here who dismiss bb10 as dead. If there so sure why lurk on crackberry bb10 forums? Windows looks dead yet there is current phone developement by a number of manufacturers. Let's not count bb10 dead just yet!

schlemer and bigjman like this.
    09-24-16 09:59 AM
    I have an iPhone 6s Plus and considering buying a Classic for work purposes. I love my iPhone. But, I still miss the form factor that the Classic provides. Will the Classic work on wi-fi only?
    09-24-16 06:54 PM
    I have an iPhone 6s Plus and considering buying a Classic for work purposes. I love my iPhone. But, I still miss the form factor that the Classic provides. Will the Classic work on wi-fi only?
    Yes, all the BB stuff works on wifi only eg, password keeper, calendar, contacts, hub etc

And, email and the browser work on wifi as well, of course.

Edit
    And, from memory they all work without a sim in the phone at all - as they do on my 9700 and bb flip

Oh, and don't forget bluetooth, that also works with or without sim.
    09-24-16 07:01 PM
    Yes, all the BB stuff works on wifi only eg, password keeper, calendar, contacts, hub etc

And, email and the browser work on wifi as well, of course.

Edit
    And, from memory they all work without a sim in the phone at all - as they do on my 9700 and bb flip

Oh, and don't forget bluetooth, that also works with or without sim.
    Thanks!
    09-24-16 07:06 PM
    I was tempted by a bit to go back to classic.. if only classic was faster.. Im currently enjoying my pp se right now but I miss my classic sometimes.. Classi with a passport specs would have been a perfect combo

Posted via CB10
    09-24-16 11:00 PM
    I wonder comparing to what it is slow? It does everything fast for me. Few years ago 500mb raam and 1GZ processor was top specs, this spec wars only for only to show off. Even my BBZ10 out performs any phone today in smoothness. Anyways, everyone got there own opinions..

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 02:09 PM
    Me too I don't understand why people find the classic slow. I had the passport before, it is faster, but the classic runs very good with bb10 os, better than ios or android. I listen to deezer in the background, use GPS, send txt, take calls, never slows down.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 05:35 PM
    Me too I don't understand why people find the classic slow. I had the passport before, it is faster, but the classic runs very good with bb10 os, better than ios or android. I listen to deezer in the background, use GPS, send txt, take calls, never slows down.

Posted via CB10
    It's literally just a tad slower than a Passport. Almost not even noticeable.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2789 
    09-25-16 06:53 PM
    It's literally just a tad slower than a Passport. Almost not even noticeable.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2789 
    Pretty much. I laugh when people exaggerate on how it's so much slower that the Passport when it's barely noticeable. Maybe people are running a bunch of android apps on it which I never understood on the Classic anyway.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-16 03:20 AM
    The apps are getting slower, also the ones from BBW. Deezer takes forever to open etc... My classic also tends to freeze completely from time to time

Posted via CB10
    09-27-16 03:52 AM
    Pretty much. I laugh when people exaggerate on how it's so much slower that the Passport when it's barely noticeable. Maybe people are running a bunch of android apps on it which I never understood on the Classic anyway.

Posted via CB10
    Well comparing my Classic and Passport, both run on the same BlackBerry ID with exactly the same app configuration and no Android bloat at all!
    Yep the Passport is notable faster no doubt but even so, I'm using the classic more often and definitely as every day device because it's much more convenience to handle than the Passport!

Well the Passport has it's strengths when it comes to reading, editing and surfing the web regarding it's bigger screen but if it comes to fast communication the classic is King and Queen at once with it's toolbelt and PKB combinations.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    bigjman likes this.
    09-27-16 04:39 AM