Hey Everyone

Recently got my Blackberry classic very happy with it.

I am just wondering, i have a lot of excel files mostly financial stuff that gets updated twice a month. Problem is i use 2 computers work and home sometimes i update at either one, currently using a USB.

Is there a way i can put the files on my blackberry and via using blend or other software any updates i do to the sheets that are linked to my blackberry and both computers gets updated across all 3?
    02-04-16 07:42 AM
    OneDrive.....
    02-04-16 07:46 AM
    OneDrive.....
    Yes, why not, put all the financial and business stuff into the cloud!

I never used Blend (because Blend is proprietary software not running on Linux).

I'm familiar with good old FTP. I know FTP is not popular anymore but there are still some useful apps available. The device acts then as FTP server, the PC as FTP client. With that you can have jobs on your PC transfering files in both directions on a simple button press. No cable needed, just wifi. You can also do this by hand, I mean browsing files on both sides and copy or move them from A to B, very easy. If you need the same file transfer each morning (or so) you can build a simple but very stable automatic solution using FTP.
    02-04-16 08:11 AM
    Yes, why not, put all the financial and business stuff into the cloud!

I never used Blend (because Blend is proprietary software not running on Linux).

I'm familiar with good old FTP. I know FTP is not popular anymore but there are still some useful apps available. The device acts then as FTP server, the PC as FTP client. With that you can have jobs on your PC transfering files in both directions on a simple button press. No cable needed, just wifi. You can also do this by hand, I mean browsing files on both sides and copy or move them from A to B, very easy. If you need the same file transfer each morning (or so) you can build a simple but very stable automatic solution using FTP.
    The OP wants to sync data between three devices..... FTP could do that, it would just be a little time consuming, and would require the user to remember to manually do the "sync" after each file was saved - and that all devices are always on to be available for syncing. He would eventually find himself using an older version of a file.....

Is the Cloud 100% safe... no. If the OP is concerned with the level of security that a basic OneDrive account offers, he could move to a Business Account that offers encryption of the data in storage in addition to encryption in transit.
    02-04-16 09:16 AM