Hello, i'm having some audio problems on my phone. When I play a video there is no audio, when someone calls my phone just vibrates with no sound. My notifications will not make any sound. My alarm didn't even go off. I did a bbve test and said I possibly have a hardware problem. My classic is not even a year old yet! Has anyone else had this problem?

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 08:13 AM
    Hello, i'm having some audio problems on my phone. When I play a video there is no audio, when someone calls my phone just vibrates with no sound. My notifications will not make any sound. My alarm didn't even go off. I did a bbve test and said I possibly have a hardware problem. My classic is not even a year old yet! Has anyone else had this problem?

Posted via CB10
    Have you attempted a reboot via pressing and holding the volume up and volume down keys until it powers off? Also, have you recently installed anything new that may be causing an issue? Such as an Android apk? Just making sure the obvious has happened 1st as next, if all is well, I would suggest a back-up of the device and factory reset and/or fresh OS reload if still needed...

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 10:22 AM
    Have you attempted a reboot via pressing and holding the volume up and volume down keys until it powers off? Also, have you recently installed anything new that may be causing an issue? Such as an Android apk? Just making sure the obvious has happened 1st as next, if all is well, I would suggest a back-up of the device and factory reset and/or fresh OS reload if still needed...

Posted via CB10
    I tried all of those and it is still no audio. I wanted to contact blackberry, but it seems like the contact us page is not working
    06-05-16 03:05 PM
    Since I restore my phone and used a back up Yahoo will not let me sign in. It keeps giving me a error message and asked me to check settings.
    06-05-16 03:51 PM
    Well I saw a post about someone having the same problem. They hit the bottom of their phone near the speaker and the speaker started working. I just slapped my phone and now everything works fine. Weird

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 04:27 PM
    Well I saw a post about someone having the same problem. They hit the bottom of their phone near the speaker and the speaker started working. I just slapped my phone and now everything works fine. Weird

Posted via CB10
    That is REALLY weird... My Classic's speakers have thankfully been phenomenal, and I even dropped it in a stream last year... Glad you found a fix... Beating the BlackBerry is an odd fix, but at least it worked, I suppose...

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 04:52 PM