When I add a Web page to my home screen for a shortcut.....it opens in the regular default browser. Anyway to change this? Make Zeus the default?
    07-20-15 02:23 PM
    Good question, setting it as the default for links from email works for most of the integration in the system. But I haven't found a way to let us override the defaults they have built into the desktop shortcuts

Hopefully someone more savvy than I has a good solution

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    07-20-15 03:44 PM
    Yes
    But more to see what it does better that the internal browser
    Not a big fan of Flash - unless we talk about the unbeatable Flash Gordon!

 Posted via CB10 from my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.1.2576
    07-20-15 04:57 PM
    I had the same issue. My solution was to use the My Homepage app. When I open Zeus......perfect.
    Anyone who uses Zeus-img_20150720_231353.png

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    07-20-15 10:24 PM
    I had the same issue. My solution was to use the My Homepage app. When I open Zeus......perfect.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150720_231353.png 
Views:	1229 
Size:	497.8 KB 
ID:	363463

-Whoa whoa whoa. First off your homepage looks mighty clean and amazing. Second if I get the my homepage app I can do that?
    07-21-15 09:41 AM
    -Whoa whoa whoa. First off your homepage looks mighty clean and amazing. Second if I get the my homepage app I can do that?
    Yes. Very cool app and highly customizable.

07-21-15 12:09 PM
    If you long click on a link the side menu should pop up and it will give you an option of "Open In"

If you have Zeus and your regular browser installed it should give you an option to chose either and above that will say "Make default".

I ll give it a try and get some screen shots.

Attachment 363550
    07-21-15 12:17 PM
    Yes
    But more to see what it does better that the internal browser
    Not a big fan of Flash - unless we talk about the unbeatable Flash Gordon!

 Posted via CB10 from my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.1.2576
    -Starting to feel the same now. The internal browser never did anything wrong to me.
    07-29-15 05:44 PM
    I have Zeus. But only got it for the Flash option to watch MLB.TV. But for whatever reason I still cant.

Subscribe to Tri County Catering and Party Idea Channel. Pin #C00123065
    07-29-15 07:27 PM
    I have Zeus. But only got it for the Flash option to watch MLB.TV. But for whatever reason I still cant.

-Yea the Flash is what grabbed my attention too, but it's like every Web page is in desktop form...making it longer to load.
    07-30-15 12:31 AM
    -Yea the Flash is what grabbed my attention too, but it's like every Web page is in desktop form...making it longer to load.
    Settings -desktop mode off

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    KermEd likes this.
    07-30-15 01:00 AM
    Settings -desktop mode off

Yup! It should stay off once you disable it. The reason desktop mode is enabled (by default) is some websites will autoreject sending you flash content when you are in mobile mode.

07-30-15 01:02 AM

Sadly, some websites just won't work if they have too high of a version of flash.

With that said if you don't need it for any other reason just grab a refund:
    https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...rce/main?ln=en

Cheers

07-30-15 01:05 AM
    Sadly, some websites just won't work if they have too high of a version of flash.

With that said if you don't need it for any other reason just grab a refund:
    https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...rce/main?ln=en

Cheers

I noticed zeus has flash version 19.xx is it correctly?

07-30-15 01:07 AM

Good question

It's actually an 11 build still, but I overrode the reporting function from Flash to report a higher version. This way, websites demanding version 18 but only using basic video streaming still work.

I've debated making the false version reporting a toggle switch but I worry it might confuse some folks. The downside is the version reporting isn't 100 percent successful either.

Uzi likes this.
    07-30-15 08:44 AM

-Thanks! Times 2! Didn't even know about the refund. Is it bad if I ask for a refund that's only a few dollars??
    07-30-15 09:14 PM
    -Thanks! Times 2! Didn't even know about the refund. Is it bad if I ask for a refund that's only a few dollars??
    I have bought many, many apps that were garbage or that I never even use. I've never thought of spending money on apps as "buying". Instead, I call them "donations".....especially when a good dev like this one has invested time and money into creating something for us. So for me, I've never asked for a refund.

BTW, this is a pretty cool app. I use this one and the native browser for different sights and create homescreen shortcuts. This is my Zeus desktop when I open the app.....

Anyone who uses Zeus-img_20150730_234446.png

JanuarJaguar and KermEd like this.
    07-30-15 10:45 PM
    I have bought many, many apps that were garbage or that I never even use. I've never thought of spending money on apps as "buying". Instead, I call them "donations".....especially when a good dev like this one has invested time and money into creating something for us. So for me, I've never asked for a refund.

BTW, this is a pretty cool app. I use this one and the native browser for different sights and create homescreen shortcuts. This is my Zeus desktop when I open the app.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150730_234446.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	484.2 KB 
ID:	364822

Believe me, the support you show goes farther than you realize . People on here have been immensely supportive. It's one of the reasons why I'll always build for BlackBerry!

07-30-15 11:55 PM
    As the dev, if your not getting a value out of it - I say file for it I don't want you paying for something that doesn't help you any.

JanuarJaguar likes this.
    07-30-15 11:56 PM