100% yes. I love this Classic, but I have had to resort to a 2nd phone, a Samsung Galaxy J3V, for my app needs. And things like the browser and maps are slow to load and work. Figured I'd get a little used to Android too.

Posted with my  Classic
    Avenzuno likes this.
    04-15-17 11:10 PM
    no,to expensive atm

Via classic
    04-16-17 12:54 PM
    Still on the fence, I really don't need the Key1 but I want it. I skipped the Priv because it wasn't a true BlackBerry.
    Even though the K1 isn't 100% BlackBerry either I think I will give this one a try.
    Simply because I'm a dual phone carrier and can switch mobiles anytime.
    I know a lot of the apps on BB10 are by way of Android but I guess the K1 will be my true foray into the Land of Android.

 Passport SQW100-1/ 10.3.1.2876, Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576, Classic SQC100-4/ 10.3.2.2836 
    Why do you say Priv is not a true Blackberry? Because it does not have BB10? I would say the Priv is more similar to older BB phones than the Keyone. Obviously the DTEK phones fall under the stigma of not being real Blackberries. The Priv was designed and developed without any involvement from TCL. You can not say that about the KEYONE. The Priv still has the "Blackberry" logo and name on the front like the Classic, Passport and other BB phones. TCL made phones do not. You can not even get Blackberry care protection on any phone produced by TCL. The Priv is the last phone that Blackberry will cover under the Blackberry care protection plan if purchased directly from Blackberry.
    joewoo likes this.
    04-16-17 01:02 PM
    After having battery issues with my BlackBerry priv and decide to use my blackberry classic again. After the phone died on me on the latest software update, I can say after using android for 6months and back to os10 I'm just realized how much more bb10 is a lot more reliable and way longer battery life on my classic like awhole day more just going to wait and see on reviews and opinion before I buy I wish thier was a way to load os10 on a priv

Posted via CB10
    04-16-17 07:14 PM
    Definitely scooping a KeyOne. Would have loved Android in a Classic body but this will be just fine. Can't wait.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    04-17-17 06:26 PM
    OP - everybody that isn't going back to a flip phone or a Palm Treo.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-17 06:27 PM
    Eventually. I've relegated my Classics to backup/WiFi device status. With my powerful Passport SE, I'm not to in a hurry to go KEYOne, but that could change on release date.

Posted via CB10 | SQW100-4 Passport on T-Mobile. Hi Ho Silver Edition!
    04-17-17 08:26 PM
    I'm worried about leaving my classic for the keyone. Being an android phone, will I be expecting adds and pop ups, or has blackberry added security functions to counter that. Also now that blackberry has passed the manufacturing and design to 3rd party, how long can we expect blackberry to keep supporting the keyone with it's security and updates?
    04-18-17 05:01 AM
    I'm worried about leaving my classic for the keyone. Being an android phone, will I be expecting adds and pop ups, or has blackberry added security functions to counter that. Also now that blackberry has passed the manufacturing and design to 3rd party, how long can we expect blackberry to keep supporting the keyone with it's security and updates?
    You can expect BlackBerry to support the KEYone and Android with updates far longer than you can with BlackBerry 10 phones.

Posted with my  Classic
    dollface likes this.
    04-18-17 09:37 AM
    Still on the fence, I really don't need the Key1 but I want it. I skipped the Priv because it wasn't a true BlackBerry.
    Even though the K1 isn't 100% BlackBerry either I think I will give this one a try.
    Simply because I'm a dual phone carrier and can switch mobiles anytime.
    I know a lot of the apps on BB10 are by way of Android but I guess the K1 will be my true foray into the Land of Android.

 Passport SQW100-1/ 10.3.1.2876, Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576, Classic SQC100-4/ 10.3.2.2836 
    PRIV seems true BlackBerry to me. Does the job closer to pre-BB10 phones than BB10 ever did.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 09:12 PM
    Having other pre-OS10 BlackBerry phones I beg to differ. OS10 was never supposed to be a continuation of BBOS it was/ is something totally different.

We actually had a PRIV in the household and it being so terrible it caused my other half to go straight to iphone.

All of this is subjective of course, use what works for you.

In my opinion unless it is branded and runs BlackBerry owns OS I don't consider it a true BlackBerry this is why the dtek and Priv were both skipped by me.
    04-18-17 09:25 PM
    Having other pre-OS10 BlackBerry phones I beg to differ. OS10 was never supposed to be a continuation of BBOS it was/ is something totally different.

We actually had a PRIV in the household and it being so terrible it caused my other half to go straight to iphone.

All of this is subjective of course, use what works for you.

In my opinion unless it is branded and runs BlackBerry owns OS I don't consider it a true BlackBerry this is why the dtek and Priv were both skipped by me.
    You're right, it was totally different and it sucked. It tried being Android without the ecosystem. I (and most other users) didn't find BB10 anywhere nearly usable as BBOS7 or Android when it was introduced. Heck, I was forced to carry Android phone as second line. BlackBerry finally caught BB10 up to BBOS7 with 10.2.1 like what a year later. BlackBerry Android is more BlackBerry than BB10 ever was because the reason BlackBerry is BlackBerry, is about being productive. For the first time in four years, both my phones are BlackBerry (android of course). Eventually, I'll be able to combine both lines onto single phone and carry just one device. Had BlackBerry done this back in 2007-2008, it would still be a real BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 09:43 PM
    I would like to get the KEYone to balance work as a first-responder and then having a different device for home/fun. The only thing I cannot understand is, how would I keep the progress of what I have from Cobalt's Android app on my PPSE? If I were to buy the KEYone unlocked from Blackberry Mobile, log into my Google account, how then would the progress of games like Jurassic World be linked to the new phone? I've never understood Android devices nor have I understood how having more than one Google/Android unit works when syncing progress or accounts from one device to another. If anyone has a Priv or Dtek device and made the transition, I would love to know. My PPSE has been heating up in the last several months, so I think a move to the KEYone might be a good choice.
    04-23-17 09:18 PM
    I think I will be getting one! I hope I will, maybe not right away though, I'm definitely sticking with my Q10 for as long as I can, however I'm not going to be stuck in the past and not buy a new BlackBerry phone just because it runs android

Posted using a VeryBold BlackBerry Q10
    04-23-17 09:31 PM
    Yes, I am. The minute it is released

posted from my Classic
    04-24-17 08:17 AM
    It's again over priced... which is a big distraction.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-17 12:44 PM
    The physical keyboard was the deal breaker. I've moved on to full Android and I have no regrets.

Samsung Galaxy S7
    05-02-17 08:07 AM
    I am confused. The physical keyboard was the deal breaker on a Classic forum? The S7 is a solid all touch as I got an unbelievable deal on my S7 Edge through T-Mobile for 360 dollars flat (no taxes etc) on a one day promotion AC posted. I am tethered to it right now because I miss the PKB bliss of my Classic and responding to work emails something fierce. Considering throwing my SIM back in the Classic for day to day and tether to S7 Edge for well not sure really. I have missed email management on BlackBerry 10 and HUB. Nothing like it. Nothing.

Via the Cobalt Classic
    05-02-17 06:05 PM
    I think so. And almost only just for apps and quick charge.

I love BB10, and I don't like big phones.
    05-03-17 09:09 AM
    My contract on the BlackBerry Classic expired a couple months ago... I've been holding out for renewal, waiting on the KEYone... I see Sasktel Mobility will be having the K1 at the end of May... in the meantime, I've purchased a Samsung Note 4 Edge about 3 months back, to try and get used to the Android OS, I'm not taking a liking to it... the classic is the main cell, so I Hotspot the Samsung... but, I'm hoping the android hub on the K1 is decently close to the BlackBerry OS hub... so, I'm patiently waiting, viewing YT vids and reviews... CB Kevin is very convincing which is leaning me to the K1... but, still love using my Z30... :-)

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 02:00 AM
    Never ever - I'm in love with Classic.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 03:24 PM
    I might move on to the KEYone once my Classic is paid off later this year. But I will keep the Classic as a backup as long as possible. I admit KEYone and Android is the last hope for PKB diehards, but I prefer the smaller form factor like Bold, Q10, and Classic.
    Change is hard for most of us, but in the end if we must have those awesome buttons to push, then KEYone it is!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 04:03 PM
    Trading my IPhone 6 Plus and 9900 once I get funds.
    05-05-17 03:07 PM
    The Classic will probably be my final BB10 device - I'll move to a newer BlackBerry PKB device only after the Classic dies!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-17 08:24 PM
    If only the Classic was an inch taller!

Classic II and no KeyOne.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-17 04:01 PM
106 12345