Not sure how to put it other than that the trackpad on my classic sucks. I have the sensitivity turned all the way up and it just doesn't seem like the trackpad responds at all sometimes. It doesn't work nearly as well as my older bolds.

I didn't notice it too much at first but know that I am getting in the habit of using the trackpad again it drives me crazy.

Am I the only one?

Trying to decide if I should send it back or not.

Posted via Classic or maybe the Passport
    05-28-15 06:38 PM
    Mine is working fine actually turned the Sensitivity down. Maybe I have a super track pad lol. Sucks your not having a good experience with it.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 07:21 PM
    1. Turn the sensitivity down.
    2. It's all in your head.
    3. Get over it.
    bbnrs likes this.
    05-28-15 07:26 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I must have a defective trackpad then.

05-28-15 08:51 PM
    I feel like it is not as good as the previous trackpads, but it is smaller. I don't have an issue with it though. I feel like occasionally I might miss bc it's small and not bc of the trackpad.
    05-28-15 09:12 PM
    I feel like it is not as good as the previous trackpads, but it is smaller. I don't have an issue with it though. I feel like occasionally I might miss bc it's small and not bc of the trackpad.
    Yeah mine sometimes just doesn't respond at all, I can swipe my thumb over it a few times before it will move

05-28-15 09:26 PM
    It's just too small on the Classic. The Bold has a curve keyboard which allows for a bigger trackpad.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    05-28-15 11:33 PM
    It really works fine and to me the size is totally fine

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 12:37 AM
    I think it's fine.
    As long as I use it correctly I have no problem.
    Even though it is smaller - prefer this over 9900 because gives me more screen real state.
    05-29-15 06:54 AM
    My Trackpad is money, I use it more and more everyday. I came from the Q10 so more than anything its remembering it's there.

Warranty exchange the phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 06:58 AM
    Just an update on this. I was getting ready to exchange my Classic due to the trackpad issue but happen to check for a software update yesterday and it installed 10.3.2.516. Seems to have fixed my trackpad issues. I have a few more days before my exchange\return period is over with amazon so hopefully I won't need to send this one back.

06-03-15 12:25 PM
    Just an update on this. I was getting ready to exchange my Classic due to the trackpad issue but happen to check for a software update yesterday and it installed 10.3.2.516. Seems to have fixed my trackpad issues. I have a few more days before my exchange\return period is over with amazon so hopefully I won't need to send this one back.

That or exchange your thumb!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 10:57 PM
    Not sure how to put it other than that the trackpad on my classic sucks. I have the sensitivity turned all the way up and it just doesn't seem like the trackpad responds at all sometimes. It doesn't work nearly as well as my older bolds.

I didn't notice it too much at first but know that I am getting in the habit of using the trackpad again it drives me crazy.

Am I the only one?

Trying to decide if I should send it back or not.

I seemed to have the same issue with my previous Classic. I've had it replaced and my trackpad currently works as it should.
    06-04-15 06:06 AM
    Final update here. After a day or so the trackpad started acting up again. I went ahead and exchanged the classic for another one and there's a day and night difference in the trackpad between the old one and the new one.

The first one was definitely defective.

06-06-15 11:30 AM
    Glad you got it sorted out.
    06-06-15 08:12 PM
    Final update here. After a day or so the trackpad started acting up again. I went ahead and exchanged the classic for another one and there's a day and night difference in the trackpad between the old one and the new one.

The first one was definitely defective.

That's great to hear!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 02:10 AM