I've never had or wanted a Qwerty phone, but the latest round of BlackBerry's made me reconsider.

Originally I was just waiting for the "Z20" but after seeing the shortcuts your can use with the Classic, it seems like it would speed up quite a few tasks and might actually be even faster getting through emails etc..

I'm kind of interested to see if there are any people that moved to the Classic from an all touch device and haven't really used a qwerty keyboard before. Does it take a long time to adjust to the keyboard, did you miss the all touch real estate?

I've actually gone so far as to put a line across my Z10 with a thin tape strip to replicate the 2.5" tall screen, and it doesn't seem that bad......

Oh, also got a Passport but it showed me how much I use my phone one handed so I sold it.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 01:58 AM
    It made me reconsider until I saw the specs. Even the battery life isn't enough to pull me away from my Z10. I want it to be stupid fluid and not just a sidegrade.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 02:44 AM
    True, specs wise the Classic and upcoming "Z20" seem to have almost identical specs to the Z10. But I want to hear from people that are used to touch typing to see how they feel with the qwerty kb and reduced screen size.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 03:26 PM
    I've never had or wanted a Qwerty phone, but the latest round of BlackBerry's made me reconsider.

Originally I was just waiting for the "Z20" but after seeing the shortcuts your can use with the Classic, it seems like it would speed up quite a few tasks and might actually be even faster getting through emails etc..

I'm kind of interested to see if there are any people that moved to the Classic from an all touch device and haven't really used a qwerty keyboard before. Does it take a long time to adjust to the keyboard, did you miss the all touch real estate?

I've actually gone so far as to put a line across my Z10 with a thin tape strip to replicate the 2.5" tall screen, and it doesn't seem that bad......

Oh, also got a Passport but it showed me how much I use my phone one handed so I sold it.

Posted via CB10

that would be me....No problem here just need the time to re-learn the way of doing things....so far so good for me...

came from a Z 30.

ALSO THE CLASSIC IS FLUID..just as much as my Z 30....no playing game here and no android apps...I think
    12-23-14 03:36 PM