Has anyone heard anything? This seems odd, I bought mine from Amazon just a few weeks ago.

Amazon suspends sale of Classic-capture.png

Amazon suspends sale of Classic-capture2.png
    11-11-15 02:54 AM
    That's interesting. I wonder if they're doing stock take of some sort.
    11-11-15 03:26 AM
    It happens mostly when they are getting returns in higher than usual amount because of problem in the phone when sold from there specific stock inventory. They stop the sell for a while to check if all the invetory phones are like that or handful of them imho.

Posted from Passport SE
    11-11-15 03:49 AM
    I just ordered one Monday from Amazon. I hope there's nothing wrong with it. Supposed to be delivered today.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:48 AM
    They do this with from time to time with various items and it could be something as simple as mixed up info in the description, usually after customers point out a discrepancy.
    11-11-15 12:03 PM
    They do this with from time to time with various items and it could be something as simple as mixed up info in the description, usually after customers point out a discrepancy.
    Yes, you may have a point there.

I bought my Classic from a shop on Amazon last March. The description and Picture showed a 'Qwerty' keyboard but when mine arrived it was a 'Qwertz' model.

I was a little confused at the time as I had never heard of such a thing. But after some research on the Web it's a model designed for the European market apparently.

I just switched the language input to qwerty in the settings so now my Y is Z and vice versa

 Classic / SQC100-1/10.3.2.2474
    11-11-15 01:37 PM
    Yes, you may have a point there.

I bought my Classic from a shop on Amazon last March. The description and Picture showed a 'Qwerty' keyboard but when mine arrived it was a 'Qwertz' model.

I was a little confused at the time as I had never heard of such a thing. But after some research on the Web it's a model designed for the European market apparently.

I just switched the language input to qwerty in the settings so now my Y is Z and vice versa

 Classic / SQC100-1/10.3.2.2474
    Crayz.

Posted via CB10
    jas1978 likes this.
    11-11-15 03:25 PM