Okay ladies and gents,

There is huge talk about this awesome BlackBerry Passport. I am also very interested to. But.t I will stick to the Classic!!!

Why? As a good user with an US flag said before. The great tool belt. Taking a call via button. Boom. Hanging up in second without pushing your phone away, screens lights up, pushing "end". No! Push the button. Done!!

Introducing: the Classic Power Thread.

Think about it. The true business phone! Piraten antenna. Removable Battery, beefier specs, premium build. And the product page!!!

Oh hells yeah. Before buying this gem, I visit the product page getting seduced. Lol.

I am wondering about battery life. About the first Amazon reviews. I will watch out for the passport. Bit rest assured. Classic is the instant buy.

I hope they make good marketing. This is important.

Right now I am holding the Z30. I was seduced by the POWER video at the BlackBerry site. Best phone until now.

So where is the Classic love here??? The Classic is the true BlackBerry phone. How will the package look like? Will we have a dock so we can feel like a CEO? Which new gimmicks are awaiting??

And what are your thought? PUMPED UP for the Classic? Why? Tell us here!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 04:46 PM
    The Z30 was the best phone till NOW?
    lol
    Let's wait and see what the Classic is like before you dis the Z30.
    07-03-14 05:21 PM
    Okay ladies and gents,

There is huge talk about this awesome BlackBerry Passport. I am also very interested to. But.t I will stick to the Classic!!!

Why? As a good user with an US flag said before. The great tool belt. Taking a call via button. Boom. Hanging up in second without pushing your phone away, screens lights up, pushing "end". No! Push the button. Done!!

Introducing: the Classic Power Thread.

Think about it. The true business phone! Piraten antenna. Removable Battery, beefier specs, premium build. And the product page!!!

Oh hells yeah. Before buying this gem, I visit the product page getting seduced. Lol.

I am wondering about battery life. About the first Amazon reviews. I will watch out for the passport. Bit rest assured. Classic is the instant buy.

I hope they make good marketing. This is important.

Right now I am holding the Z30. I was seduced by the POWER video at the BlackBerry site. Best phone until now.

So where is the Classic love here??? The Classic is the true BlackBerry phone. How will the package look like? Will we have a dock so we can feel like a CEO? Which new gimmicks are awaiting??

And what are your thought? PUMPED UP for the Classic? Why? Tell us here!!!

Posted via CB10
    I'm still wondering how the actual optical trackpad is going to work on a OS which is made for touch and gestures.

Also the Z30 will always be a legend!
    Ahmed Ragab likes this.
    07-03-14 05:23 PM
    I have both a Z10 and a Q10, and am eagerly waiting for the Classic. The Passport, gorgeous screen notwithstanding, is not a one handed device. Like the old Burger King commercial, "It takes two hands to handle a Whopper". With the Classic and the optical trackpad you could rip through email with one hand, and possibly hold your Whopper in the other hand (they're making them smaller nowadays). I'm sure that I'll take a look at the Passport when it comes out; but I really think I'm going to hold out for the Classic.
    07-03-14 05:35 PM
    Hey nice thread! I'm also holding out for the classic. Currently using a Z10 but the battery life of this device is really turning me off.

Really excited about Classic bringing back the trackpad as well as the call and hangup buttons, it will help make things go faster. What I would just like to know is how the gestures work now given that you already have the toolbelt. The increased screensize is also a good thing for me. Can't wait to see the demos!

Posted via CB10
    Frehley, acovey and Mr4aces like this.
    07-03-14 05:46 PM
    Ima go ahead and throw it out there.. The Z30 is still the champ compared to everything but the Passport. I exclude the Passport because of its newer tech. The Z30 is still a work horse and I don't even use 50% of its abilities.

Posted via CB10
    Anubhav Nagpal likes this.
    07-03-14 06:05 PM
    No guarantees the battery will be removable. BB's last 3 devices and then Passport being the 4th, all have non-removable. I really hope that's not the new trend, but it might be...
    Mr4aces likes this.
    07-03-14 06:13 PM
    Hey nice thread! I'm also holding out for the classic. Currently using a Z10 but the battery life of this device is really turning me off.

Really excited about Classic bringing back the trackpad as well as the call and hangup buttons, it will help make things go faster. What I would just like to know is how the gestures work now given that you already have the toolbelt. The increased screensize is also a good thing for me. Can't wait to see the demos!

Posted via CB10
    I agree and my next device will be the Classic! Just my guess, but I think that there will be an option to toggle on/off the touch screen features...no insider knowledge. But in my opinion, it would give both the BOLD converts as well as the Q10 users a way to use the tool belt and touch screen as they see fit.
    07-03-14 06:16 PM
    There was no option to turn off the touchscreen for the bold 9900/9930, so I doubt their will be an option to turn off the touchscreen on the classic.
    07-03-14 08:09 PM
    No guarantees the battery will be removable. BB's last 3 devices and then Passport being the 4th, all have non-removable. I really hope that's not the new trend, but it might be...
    Although, I will probably not be getting the BlackBerry Classic, I do hope that for those of you planning on purchasing this device, that it will be a true classic as far as the battery goes. To me, it makes sense to keep the battery replaceable if they are targeting the BB OS7hold outs. Maybe, that coupled with the absence of a track pad are the main reasons that they were holding out on switching to BB10 devices. It seems that in almost every posts concerning the new line of BlackBerry’s, CrackBerry members have been voicing their opinions about the addition of none removable batteries. Since the BlackBerry Classic is a marriage of the BlackBerry Bold 9900 and Q10 lines and they both have removable batteries, I think that they should keep the batteries removable in the BlackBerry Classic. Of course, this is only my opinion.
    acovey, anon8091350 and Mr4aces like this.
    07-03-14 08:54 PM
    You do realise that Tool Belt you poverty so much is a Canadian design, has nothing to do with be USA

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    07-03-14 09:06 PM
    You do realise that Tool Belt you poverty so much is a Canadian design, has nothing to do with be USA

"As a good user with an US flag said before."

I don't get it, what about that suggests he thinks the toolbelt is a US design?
    dbiv5445, Frehley, Mr4aces and 1 others like this.
    07-03-14 09:40 PM
    The best Blackberry device will always be those which consumers fall in love with and hold onto come what may. Hints the Bold 99XX still being considered one of Blackberry's all-time favorites. Switching to every new device as it's announced and released surely shows loyalty to brand, but not so much product. In my opinion. If you came across a phone that really got your rocks off and satisfied your needs, you'd probably stick with it, instead of just chasing that high. SN: Form factor is also a reason some BBOS7 die-hards won't put down their legacy devices.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    07-03-14 09:44 PM

It's about the simple phrase that suggests it using USA. There is nothing about the Classic that suggests anything related to th eUSA so I'm at a loss why it even is mentioned or how the phrase originated.

07-03-14 09:50 PM
    It's about the simple phrase that suggests it using USA. There is nothing about the Classic that suggests anything related to th eUSA so I'm at a loss why it even is mentioned or how the phrase originated.

I don't know man, I'm reading it again, and I still don't see how that can be interpreted that way... The only mention of US is of a user that made a statement about the toolbelt... Nothing about who made it, conceived of it, or designed it...
    dbiv5445, Frehley and neoberry99 like this.
    07-03-14 09:56 PM
    I don't know man, I'm reading it again, and I still don't see how that can be interpreted that way... The only mention of US is of a user that made a statement about the toolbelt... Nothing about who made it, conceived of it, or designed it...
    Hes clearly talking about you slagman. You're the user with the US flag as your dp. You've been an advocate of the toolbelt for a long time, as have I.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 10:50 PM
    Hes clearly talking about you slagman. You're the user with the US flag as your dp. You've been an advocate of the toolbelt for a long time, as have I.

Posted via CB10
    There are others, heck, there's one above, the Marine, also has the colors decorating his avatar. :-)

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    07-03-14 11:32 PM
    Why would you automatically doubt there being no option to turn off touch screen features simply because it was not available on the 9900/30? We are talking about a whole new device!

Posted via Q10 (but I prefer the 9900)
    Frehley and Mr4aces like this.
    07-04-14 01:15 AM
    the Classic is going to be one phenomenal device... proper four row keyboard (i miss you shift key!!!!) and hopefully a whopper of a battery.... can we all pray for a 2800mAh minimum?! <quietly hopeful>

from an australian Z10...
    jakeb1986 and acovey like this.
    07-04-14 01:22 AM
    the Classic is going to be one phenomenal device... proper four row keyboard (i miss you shift key!!!!) and hopefully a whopper of a battery.... can we all pray for a 2800mAh minimum?! <quietly hopeful>

from an australian Z10...

I'm praying for that myself . May the Classic be everything we've all dreamed about.
    anon(4077577) likes this.
    07-04-14 01:36 AM
    Classic. Yes!!

Posted via Q10Bold
    07-04-14 01:37 AM

Slagman5! Yes, you are the user I love reading your posts. A good conservative man, with no discussion. I read your tool belt post with passion and I share your views. Once you stated how pathetic it is with our touch devices or Q10, to hang up a call. Brilliant!
    Bonnie Bonzai and Mr4aces like this.
    07-04-14 06:20 AM
    Slagman5! Yes, you are the user I love reading your posts. A good conservative man, with no discussion. I read your tool belt post with passion and I share your views. Once you stated how pathetic it is with our touch devices or Q10, to hang up a call. Brilliant!
    I'm just expressing an opinion I'm sure many of us share. I can't be the only one that hates staring at my phone like a dummy to make sure a call is properly hung up every time, lol. :-)

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    07-04-14 10:30 AM
    While I've learned to type on glass, I do miss the toolbelt.
    neoberry99 likes this.
    07-04-14 11:16 AM
    Slagman5. You are the one with the intelligent and entertaining posts. I don't care about cheap posts. I care about posts with passion. You stated the problem perfectly. Because there were many chumps hyping that touch is the ultimate thang.

I cracked up when you said:" Yeah, let's put also touch in our cars. Why driving with a steering wheel when we can try with touch." lol

You CRUSHED these young timer.

I really can't wait for the classic. It has been a long time since I pushed in a button to end the call. Sounds weird, but it is the best solution. Period.

Posted via CB10
    donemt, Mr4aces and acovey like this.
    07-04-14 12:27 PM
93 123 ...