IM & Chat
    Social Media
    Emails
    Writing my Prose, Poetry - https://medium.com/@Chaitanya_90
    Reading in Browser
    Occasional Photo's
    Google Maps
    Yelp

I don't really care about games but I like the freedom to download one. So Android 6.0 would make more sense.

I hate super big phones (above 5.0")

I prefer something easy for one handed use.

I care about Internal Specs and Camera quality
    SD 820, 3 GB DDR4 Ram, 64 GB EMMC 5.0, 8MP-12MP Camera, 1080p Display

I want a Physical QWERTY Keyboard which is always there. Touch Enabled. 4 Rows

Passport feels a little bit wide
    11-05-15 06:19 PM
    Also desire wireless charging, Fast WiFi, NFC, Quick Charging
    11-05-15 06:20 PM
    Passport is ur solution

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 06:28 PM
    I will consider it if they put Android on it.
    11-05-15 07:09 PM
    Why? It doesn't sound like anything you need needs to have android.
    11-05-15 08:38 PM
    Then why ask. Priv.

 Classic 10.3.2.2789
    11-05-15 08:51 PM
    I'm 100% on board with this idea. I love the form factor of the Q10 and Classic: screen on top of a an always there keyboard. I like the priv but I don't want to constantly slide the screen up and down. I want a classic with a native android experience and hub. And this is just the beginning. BlackBerry and android will continue to improve both their sides of this hybrid device.

Posted via CB10
    chats90 likes this.
    11-06-15 12:45 AM
    Classics have toolbelts for very solid reasons. Including relative privacy assurance provided by physical "End" key. Priv, "wonderful" as it might be, appears to lack toolbelt. If so, it's not very privacy oriented, IMO.

I just, Tuesday afternoon, stayed on line & listened to my attorney over her latest Sammy. Called her back & was assured she'll be more diligent. No harm done in my (forming a new LLC) case but not very comforting considering other folks with other scenarios.

I've had other, more painful, experiences with "soft end".
    Is there any way to set a physical shortcut key to END a call? On Priv? On Q10? Maybe an App? If not, our oversized Classic is as good as it gets, IMO.
    Last edited by idssteve; 11-06-15 at 04:02 AM.
    mushroom_daddy likes this.
    11-06-15 03:51 AM
    Classics have toolbelts for very solid reasons. Including relative privacy assurance provided by physical "End" key. Priv, "wonderful" as it might be, appears to lack toolbelt. If so, it's not very privacy oriented, IMO.

I just, Tuesday afternoon, stayed on line & listened to my attorney over her latest Sammy. Called her back & was assured she'll be more diligent. No harm done in my (forming a new LLC) case but not very comforting considering other folks with other scenarios.

I've had other, more painful, experiences with "soft end".
    Is there any way to set a physical shortcut key to END a call? On Priv? On Q10? Maybe an App? If not, our oversized Classic is as good as it gets, IMO.
    Indeed. I don't really understand the desire of some to own a device that requires awkward touching to do certain actions. BB10 flows nicely as a touch OS, but I still navigate it faster on my classic with a back and end key.
    11-06-15 09:09 AM
    why android? Except apps, i really don't like to use android and ios, windows 10 mobile is like a beta, long way to go.
    All I want is classic 2 with BB10 on it and an improve android runtime, or an one-hand passport, this will be perfect for me.
    11-06-15 10:58 AM
    It's sad, but if we only ever get the Classic V1, at least we got it at all.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 11:15 AM
    Is there any way to set a physical shortcut key to END a call? On Priv? On Q10? Maybe an App?
    Now there's a good idea! Is there an app that allows assigning an 'End Call' action to specific keys?
    That would make life with the Q10 marginally more bearable and stop me charging back to my trusty 9900 for the working week

-- posted via CB10 on my Q10 --
    11-07-15 07:04 AM
    Android is widely used and here to stay for a very long time. Think of future innovation in mobile apps for e.g. mobile payments. Developers will only do that for iOS or Android. BB OS 10 may be good and liked by a small community but they will not be able to receive something ground breaking in the future. I say that in way we say "improbable".
    11-07-15 01:46 PM
    Already used to on screen navigation keys and call and end buttons. Don't need a tool belt for sure. I need a hybrid device which brings good stuff from Blackberry but based entirely on the Android Platform.
    11-07-15 01:48 PM
    I could live with a button like the space bar to answer and end calls. I just might go back to the Q10 full time if I had that.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 03:13 PM
    Maybe the range of devices that Chen mentioned in the Fox interview will include what you are wishing for.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 08:06 PM
    Already used to on screen navigation keys and call and end buttons. Don't need a tool belt for sure. I need a hybrid device which brings good stuff from Blackberry but based entirely on the Android Platform.
    After nine months on our Z10s and another three months on our Q10s, my crew of 26 confidently felt "Already used to on screen navigation keys and call and end buttons." and felt we didn't "...need a tool belt for sure.". We laughed off several "call end failures" before that over confidence bit us HARD. Your mileage may vary, tho.

This IS a Classic forum, tho. Classics have toolbelts for folks who like toolbelts. Have you tried posting this in the Q10 forum? Response might prove more favorable over there. ? Good luck.
    11-08-15 06:46 AM
    Not looking for a favorable response from people just honest opinion. Q10/Classic are similar in many ways. Both of them are going to be succeeded by only one phone. Especially if Android on BB gains more users.
    11-08-15 06:22 PM
    Not looking for a favorable response from people just honest opinion. Q10/Classic are similar in many ways. Both of them are going to be succeeded by only one phone. Especially if Android on BB gains more users.
    Agreed. The main similarity is that they're both physical keyboard BB10 devices. Having used both i can honestly opine that they function very differently in real use. Tapping "send" on a Q10 is a stretch for example. Much easier on the Classic by leveraging trackpad and/or menu, imo. Despite the Classic's larger size. An efficiency even android users might appreciate. IF it can be implemented into android. Better to leave it out than provide poor implementation, tho. What EVER BB does in android MUST establish their reputation as reliably functional, at least. Reputation damage at this stage could prove fatal.
    11-09-15 05:09 AM