I thought that with BlackBerry 10.3.1 we would get this feature, but I only see the option to download all attachments and not save. So if I send myself 30+ photos to my email (or music/documents) I have to save them individually or is this feature hidden?

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 03:02 AM
    Good point, I was trying to do this last night but couldn't see any option to do it.

Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast!
    01-30-15 03:49 AM
    I'm on 10.2 but it may be the same on 10.3.

From the hub main screen, open the "more" side menu (3 dots), click attachments, long click on one of the desired attachments, when the side menu opens click "select more" (the tick), select all the desired attachments, then save (the folder icon). Job done.

I was just trying to figure this out on my Z30 and this solution worked for me. Sounds long winded but reasonably quick in practice plus you can be selective.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    anon(4067838) likes this.
    01-30-15 05:13 AM
    I thought that with BlackBerry 10.3.1 we would get this feature, but I only see the option to download all attachments and not save. So if I send myself 30+ photos to my email (or music/documents) I have to save them individually or is this feature hidden?

Posted via CB10
    because attachments are stored in the server.
    Every time you open an attachment - it is downloaded separately.
    01-30-15 05:54 AM

From the hub main screen, open the "more" side menu (3 dots), click attachments, long click on one of the desired attachments, when the side menu opens click "select more" (the tick), select all the desired attachments, then save (the folder icon). Job done.

I was just trying to figure this out on my Z30 and this solution worked for me. Sounds long winded but reasonably quick in practice plus you can be selective.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks Nomad, much appreciated!

Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast!
    01-30-15 02:23 PM

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. This actually worked. Just one question. When I check my attachments sometimes I find multiple files of the same things. For example if I send myself a picture of a dog, ill find two of them of the exact same photo. This made me worried because I want to download/save the highest resolution available and not some thumbnail. However could there be a chance that the reason I'm seeing them twice is because of the Sent/Inbox folder. What I sent in attachments and what I've received?

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 02:38 PM
    In my case I'm using IMAP and have my hub set to automatically download images.

When I email myself an image and then view attachments in the hub (method mentioned earlier) the received image has a tick (to indicate that it's downloaded) while the sent image does not.

So I can see which one of the otherwise identical images is the received one.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 04:02 PM