399 for the classic??? That's a rip off. The classic is only worth paying around 200 for. It's slow and not the greatest phone. The camera quality alone makes me wanna throw this classic

"Once you go Black you'll never go back"
    I wish it had a better camera too, but all of the other aspects of the phone makes it worth it. I'd rather have productivity and an OK camera than a phone I'm less productive with and a good camera. I'm a photography snob, I prefer my DSLR for photos anyway. I think anyone who relies on their phone for photos of important memories are dumb, lol. But yes, it's good to have for those emergency moments when you're not expecting to need to take photos...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    11-30-15 10:06 AM
    I wish it had a better camera too, but all of the other aspects of the phone makes it worth it. I'd rather have productivity and an OK camera than a phone I'm less productive with and a good camera. I'm a photography snob, I prefer my DSLR for photos anyway. I think anyone who relies on their phone for photos of important memories are dumb, lol. But yes, it's good to have for those emergency moments when you're not expecting to need to take photos...

Not everyone is a "photography snob" and most people don't wanna carry around an extra 5 pound device JUST to take pictures. Considering we are entering the year of 2016 settling with crappy quality cameras is unacceptable especially when most phones out there today take amazing pictures and record in 4K quality. I guess you can't expect much from a company that has been heading downhill for the past 5 or more years...

11-30-15 11:52 AM
    Not everyone is a "photography snob" and most people don't wanna carry around an extra 5 pound device JUST to take pictures. Considering we are entering the year of 2016 settling with crappy quality cameras is unacceptable especially when most phones out there today take amazing pictures and record in 4K quality. I guess you can't expect much from a company that has been heading downhill for the past 5 or more years...

Please define "amazing pictures." I never claimed anyone else needs to be a photography snob, I was explaining why it doesn't matter as much to *me*. Never did I claim you or anyone else needs to feel the way I do about it...

But anyway, back to my request. Define "amazing pictures." If you're going to tell me how many megapixels they have, I'll just stop you right there and tell you to just not waste your breath about that. But if you actually mean more than that, then please explain.

Oh, and I don't use my DSLR for everything, even point and shoot cameras are better than any phone camera and I prefer those over using my phone if bringing a DSLR is not convenient. Most of those can fit in my pocket easily... Oh, and please, again, if you're going to correct me and say how some phone cameras have more "megapixels" than some point and shoot cameras, again, just stop and don't waste your breath with that...

11-30-15 12:41 PM
    Please define "amazing pictures." I never claimed anyone else needs to be a photography snob, I was explaining why it doesn't matter as much to *me*. Never did I claim you or anyone else needs to feel the way I do about it...

But anyway, back to my request. Define "amazing pictures." If you're going to tell me how many megapixels they have, I'll just stop you right there and tell you to just not waste your breath about that. But if you actually mean more than that, then please explain.

Oh, and I don't use my DSLR for everything, even point and shoot cameras are better than any phone camera and I prefer those over using my phone if bringing a DSLR is not convenient. Most of those can fit in my pocket easily... Oh, and please, again, if you're going to correct me and say how some phone cameras have more "megapixels" than some point and shoot cameras, again, just stop and don't waste your breath with that...

Hmm funny because you must have me confused with someone else because not once did I mention megapixels lmfaooo

11-30-15 01:22 PM
    Hmm funny because you must have me confused with someone else because not once did I mention megapixels lmfaooo

Um, which is why I ASKED what is meant by that. Where did I say that is what you said? So is that your way of saying "no answer"?

11-30-15 02:27 PM
    Um, which is why I ASKED what is meant by that. Where did I say that is what you said? So is that your way of saying "no answer"?

That is my way of saying BlackBerry Classic camera is trash and no where near the quality of my Z10 and Z30. I have them all

11-30-15 02:49 PM
    That is my way of saying BlackBerry Classic camera is trash and no where near the quality of my Z10 and Z30. I have them all

Um, like I've stated in another thread where you've made this claim, they all use the same exact camera, as in same camera module...

11-30-15 03:59 PM
32 12