- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
02-04-13, 10:44 AM #2
- 12,654 Posts
- Optional, but not needed.
Restart the device using alt-shift-del or do a battery pull. If that doesn't do anything, it's youtube having issues and likely not your carrier. If cellular data is down, that could also be the issue as video cannot be streamed over BIS.
Try toggling the mobile network off and then back on to see if that corrects the issue.
- By Senor Black in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 6Last Post: 01-31-10, 06:45 PM
- By G1niko in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 05-11-09, 08:22 PM
- By mowhawkman290 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 34Last Post: 03-21-09, 11:49 PM
- By Jsims in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-09, 01:00 PM
- By mowhawkman290 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-09, 06:22 PM