- CrackBerry User
- 45 Posts
YouTube error on my 9900
Lately on my 9900, whenever I'm watching YouTube videos, about halfway through I get an interruption that says "An error has occurred attempting to play media." I have no idea why, because this never used to happen.
Any ideas? This is very frustrating!
- 11-19-2012, 11:47 PM #2
Bad connection? Not sure.. only happens sometimes to me, usually a refresh fixes it.
- 11-20-2012, 07:49 AM #3
When I 1st got my Sprint Bold 9930 on the day it was released, my YouTube app would just keep buffering, and never play the video. I found out it was a network problem, not the device itself. Check with your carrier, and let them know, they may have an easy solution. Hope this helps. Keep enjoying the best BlackBerry Rim has made.
- By BBshark in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 24Last Post: 07-10-2014, 02:04 PM
- By Jberry32 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 35Last Post: 03-31-2012, 10:10 AM
- By dfl914 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2010, 10:36 AM
- By Avenyr in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2009, 10:04 AM
- By PianoMan99 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 12Last Post: 05-09-2009, 09:18 PM