You tube is not working on my 9900 any ideas y, just a error message

many thanx
    11-04-11 11:27 AM
    Enable Java Script
    11-04-11 02:36 PM
    i have, it just throughs up a error message when trying to open a vid
    11-08-11 09:26 AM
    Try using wifi. I have the same issue when streaming video over my network. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but it always works over wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-11 09:34 AM
    Is now happening to me Youtube videos are not playing on my bold 9930 with Sprint! Can somebody help :-(
    02-15-13 06:17 PM
    Same thing is happening to me...not sure why I can no longer click to play a video
    02-17-13 12:46 AM
    Same thing in france for OS 7
    02-17-13 08:44 AM
    Same thing. Video loads up, but can't click play. Just started happening out of the blue, no changes. Doesn't work on with or without wifi. Any solutions?
    02-17-13 12:29 PM
    the best way is to open the DESKTOP VERSION in your mobile browser or to install one of the three YOUTUBE Player apps!
    02-17-13 12:51 PM
    Same thing. Video loads up, but can't click play. Just started happening out of the blue, no changes. Doesn't work on with or without wifi. Any solutions?
    This issue has been posted in about 4 different threads and work arounds have been listed. Here are the most common ones:
    1-Opera mini browser for blackberry, free and when you browse the mobile youtube site it will play the videos but the quality is pretty bad
    Or
    2-go to youtube like normal (the mobile site)
    -Select your video (where the play button on the screen no longer works) and on the upper right you will see an arrow.
    -Click the arrow and a menu bar will extend, click on the far right icon-a box will open offering you options, select Email-your email client will launch with a link, click that link and watch your video, full video and sound quality preserved. Piece of cake and works every time
    02-17-13 01:10 PM
    The 2nd work around does work. But that's a lot work just to watch a youtube clip. Is there a more permanent fix to the play button problem? Why did this just start happening?
    I just updated my OS with the hope that it would fix the problem, but no luck.
    02-17-13 03:04 PM
    Youtube is working again!!!!

Germany is back!!!!
    02-18-13 04:48 AM
    The 2nd work around does work. But that's a lot work just to watch a youtube clip. Is there a more permanent fix to the play button problem? Why did this just start happening?
    I just updated my OS with the hope that it would fix the problem, but no luck.
    Yes at the time there was a more permanent fix but I chose to list the arduous work around instead...
    02-18-13 11:24 AM
    Looks like it's back up and working. On Wi-Fi at least I was able to watch a few videos as a test.
    02-18-13 12:23 PM
    Its back up again. I'm on AT&T on both wifi and 4G in the USA west coast. Thanks to everyone who sent emails to Youtube.
    02-18-13 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD