In fact, if you don't have a BB, then why are you even on this forum?!?!? I doubt the OP went to an iPhone forum to tout that his wife left iOS for BB, or the next poster who came back from Android doubtfully did the same on an Android forum, so why do you do it?
    You would be CORRECT! I don't need to bash the competitor nor do I care about the competitor! Blackberry is all I ever own until they no longer make them.

To each there own.
    09-15-11 12:05 PM
    guys...having problems installing bbm on my nokia 3530...can anyone help?
    Nokia 3530 specifications and reviews

I smell tension in the air.
    Last edited by MrTherapy; 09-15-11 at 12:48 PM.
    09-15-11 12:45 PM
    Why are you even posting here? This thread was meant to be a success story of sorts for Blackberry. Obviously there are those who left BB and stay gone. We know that already! Your post adds nothing but negativity in a BLACKBERRY FORUM.
    Now IF you left a somewhat constructive comment like why you left and didn't come back then at least you'd be saying something (even then there are other threads for that), but to say you left and that's it? Well congratulations, you left BB, who cares? You must know for a fact that we BB users do not care.

In fact, if you don't have a BB, then why are you even on this forum?!?!? I doubt the OP went to an iPhone forum to tout that his wife left iOS for BB, or the next poster who came back from Android doubtfully did the same on an Android forum, so why do you do it? what does it add constructively to this forum?? Again, if you added something useful...but you didn't. Why are you wasting your time on this site at all? Especially this thread?

If you're looking to see what the new BB products are to keep abreast of the cell phone world and the good and bad of Blackberry's, then that's fair enough; but to post uselessness, why waste your time? What did it add to your life?

Please limit your comments to constructive comments and leave the useless negative comment out of this forum. It is a BB forum, so YES there will be bias toward positive news at best, and constructive criticism at worst. Anything else, well stop wasting our time and yours and go to your Android forum.

I'm getting soooooo tired of these guys posting sh*t that's useless and has no place for a BB forum.

btw, I have a 9900 and love the phone. The screen is a bit small now that I'm really getting used to touchscreen, but the keyboard is so money I'm starting to type without looking and it's lightning quick and totally effortless :-)
    It's a very solid compromise (the Torch is too heavy to be a viable alternative for me).

thank you. greg has been on this site non-stop talking about his new sg2. he seems to think for some reason that everyone here gives a crap. he even started his own thread to inform us of his decision to leave bb.

hey greg! WE DON'T CARE! I'm sure they will love you over on androidcentral.
    09-15-11 12:46 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD