XBOX Live on BB Hotspot Lagging
I have been able to open my NAT and connect to Xbox Live using my BB Hotspot on my Bold 9900. I am able to connect to download rosters with no problem. However, when I attempt to play a head to head multiplayer match in Nba 2k13 or Madden 13, it constantly lags and then disconnects part way through the match. Does anyone know a workaround to this or has anyone used BB hotspot without lagging during multiplayer games? I appreciate the help. Thank you!
- 01-07-13, 01:51 PM #4
What is your signal like? Are you in a 4G area?Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
Posted from my phone or pc or tablet that are no better than anyone else's
Woopie Doopie we have em fun
Signal is great with 4g. I'm in Philly. When I used pingtest.net it showed a ping of 153ms.....that could be the problem? I was wondering if there was a better APN to use or if someone has experience with getting this to work fast when on xbox live. Thanks!
- CrackBerry Master
01-10-13, 08:17 AM #8
- 1,377 Posts
You can't play xbox live through a phone. Hate to break it to you. The bold is gonna constantly lag and disconnect because xbox live needs alot of bandwith. I used my hotspot ONCE just to prove to a friend that I could do it but its worthless to even try. The bold can barely play youtube videos without buffering so it wiLL always lag"If the music is too loud,notify the driver and he will kindly let you out"
"Once You go Black you'll never go back" (blackberry)
- By JOHNA877 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 01-06-13, 04:27 PM
- By soo007 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 05-09-12, 03:17 PM
- By izzy08 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-08, 02:21 AM
- By donlee in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 10-17-08, 10:33 AM
- By digitaldisguise in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-08, 12:15 PM