XBOX Live on BB Hotspot Lagging
I have been able to open my NAT and connect to Xbox Live using my BB Hotspot on my Bold 9900. I am able to connect to download rosters with no problem. However, when I attempt to play a head to head multiplayer match in Nba 2k13 or Madden 13, it constantly lags and then disconnects part way through the match. Does anyone know a workaround to this or has anyone used BB hotspot without lagging during multiplayer games? I appreciate the help. Thank you!
Signal is great with 4g. I'm in Philly. When I used pingtest.net it showed a ping of 153ms.....that could be the problem? I was wondering if there was a better APN to use or if someone has experience with getting this to work fast when on xbox live. Thanks!
- CrackBerry Master
01-10-13, 08:17 AM #8
- 1,462 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
You can't play xbox live through a phone. Hate to break it to you. The bold is gonna constantly lag and disconnect because xbox live needs alot of bandwith. I used my hotspot ONCE just to prove to a friend that I could do it but its worthless to even try. The bold can barely play youtube videos without buffering so it wiLL always lag
- By JOHNA877 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 01-06-13, 04:27 PM
- By soo007 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 05-09-12, 03:17 PM
- By izzy08 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-08, 02:21 AM
- By donlee in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 10-17-08, 10:33 AM
- By digitaldisguise in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-08, 12:15 PM