Hey guys first of my device is 7.1.0.1033.
    The worst thing is Profiles.For example,I got three profiles.Loud,Sleep and School. My Sleep profile has 3 important persons so it means only their phone calls or messages will ring my phone.In School profile my phone does not ring.
    Here comes the WORST THING:

Theese different profiles use the same settings.So my School mode makes my phone ring just like my Sleep profile when theese important persons call.
    There IS NO SOLUTION! This can make someone change this phone.
    08-24-13 12:11 PM
    If I'm understanding this correctly, you're saying that two of your profiles have the same settings and you'd like to change that.

If that's what you're trying to do (edit profiles,) press the icon for profiles, and then "Change Sounds and Alerts," followed by "Profile Management." Then select the profile you want, and go through the options and change them accordingly.

FYI, if you think profile management is bad on OS7, they're even worse on stock Android. For example, there's no Android equivalent for the "Phone Calls Only" profile. You just can't set a different volume for messages and phone calls.
    BullGuard8 likes this.
    08-24-13 12:24 PM
    No sir.My english is not enough to tell my problem i guess.Let me put it this way :

My phone can ring while in sleep mode only from calls coming from my girl friend.When I go to school and use school profile,(which is vibration for all calls only) when mom calls,phone rings again.
    Every profile use same person settings.
    08-25-13 06:50 AM
    Do you have alerts set for those contacts specifically? In your PROFILES look at SOUNDS FOR CONTACTS. That setting may override the chosen profile. Or, are you using a 3rd party app that can set profiles (eg, berry buzz or ADvance OS and LED) where the overriding contact setting can be set?
    08-25-13 08:43 AM
    No man you cant override specific profile for contacts.One you set someone if works for every profile
    08-25-13 09:20 AM
    Do you have alerts set for those contacts specifically? In your PROFILES look at SOUNDS FOR CONTACTS. That setting may override the chosen profile. Or, are you using a 3rd party app that can set profiles (eg, berry buzz or ADvance OS and LED) where the overriding contact setting can be set?
    iccchik is right. Sounds for contacts in profile overrides the profile setting. Chaos

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    08-25-13 09:52 AM