has anyone got worldmate to work yet? I know blackberry travel works, but I prefer worldmate since it also syncs with my iphone and ipad. Also any idea as to when Delta and weatherbug will update their apps?

Thanks
    08-21-11 09:07 PM
    According to the WorldMate website, our 9930's are still not supported. I agree, Worldmate is the best but apparently it is still not supported on OS7.
    10-11-11 11:57 AM
    Blackberry travel is developped by worldmate for RIM. It's the same application. You can login with the same credentials.
    10-11-11 12:38 PM
    I thought the interface on the BB Travel Website looked similar to Worldmate - problem is WM has many more options and settings than BB Travel has to offer.

Also, as a full paying (gold member) of WM, I am now paying for an app that worked perfectly on my 9650 and is not supported on my 9930. BB Travel will have to do until WM is available for OS7 phones - if ever.
    10-11-11 01:49 PM
    I'm a bit upset that this still isn't available for the 9930. I just got mine last week, and I'm really loving it....but not loving BB Travel. Just can't compare to WM. They've now had 4 months to get the app to work on the new phone/OS, get on the ball!!!!
    01-09-12 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD