It's my first time on the forum and hope I'm posting this to the right place. If I'm not, sorry in advance.

I have a BB Bold 9930 and I charged its battery last night. Once it was fully charged, I turned it off. When I turned it on this morning, things were working fine (emails, FB notifications, etc) but the touch screen was not working. That's not the first time the touch screen has konked out on me so I rebooted (alt-shift-del). Phone powered back on and I got my home screen but there was a message that said, "Cannot verify the security of this connection." I had no idea what was going on so I did a physical battery pull at that point. After that, the phone won't power on. I just get a black screen and a blinking red light.

To make things stranger, I tried calling my cell to pick up voicemails. The device doesn't ring or anything, but the caller (me) hears ringing on the landline. It's like the BB thinks it's on. It didn't go straight to voicemail which is typically what my all my BBs have done when it's not turned on.

I called Sprint and this is not a known issue.

Any insight?
    10-07-11 08:53 AM
    Sounds like a hardware issue, however if you can connect it to you computer try wiping the OS and reinstalling it or updating it, if you can't take it back to Sprint to get it replaced.
    salute24 likes this.
    10-07-11 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD