As I am new to Blackberry I am wondering if there is any way to wireless sync and keep my MacBook Pro iCal and Contacts up to date with my Blackberry 9900 calendar/contacts.

I have tried to do multiple searches and either the information I am finding is dated or just doesn't exactly come to a solution to my query.
    08-13-11 09:26 AM
    Open iCal, go to iCal>>preferences>>accounts>>add account

In Address Book, click address book>>preferences>>accounts>>tick synchronise with google and enter your information
    Kyle. likes this.
    08-13-11 09:35 AM
    Add what kind of account in iCal? Google?
    08-13-11 10:27 AM
    personally i just sync my calendar and address book on my mac with a gmail account..
    Then i setup googlesync on my bb.. i find it more effective then just going under setup..
    and now they stay in perfect sync!
    08-13-11 11:00 AM
    How do you setup google sync on BB?
    08-13-11 11:06 AM
    go to google on ur phone and search "google sync" and click download...
    right now I'm having issues getting my google and my mac address book perfectly in sync.. i had it before but now stuff changed since i got my 9900
    08-13-11 11:17 AM
    On the MAC you can set your iCal & Address Book to sync with your Google accounts. You go into preferences and add account in iCal and Address Book. As zellerz93 in order to do it wirelessly along with Gmail Click this Google Apps Link this will give you contacts and calendar syncing, of course to get your gmail to sync you need to add that to your BIS Account.
    08-13-11 08:37 PM
    Hi guys, how to get wireless calendar sync from web calendar subscription to blackberry 9900?
    01-30-12 10:27 AM
    I have the same setup as you do. I haven't tried the method proposed by crigga84 but I'm pretty sure syncing your MBP to Google, and then to your phone works. But then again, you need to have an internet connection.

If you want to do a straight sync - phone to MBP, there is no free way that I am aware of. The paid method that I've used is purchasing and using The Missing Sync from Markspace.

Mac and PC Sync Software for Android phones, BlackBerry, iPhone, WinMo, HTC Touch, Symbian OS - Mark/Space

The product works well. They problem I had with it (before wi-fi hotspot came around) was that I could not use my phone as a modem. If you've upgraded your software to 7.1, then use wifi hotspot instead of the cabled method. Voila, wireless sync with your MBP and you can still use your BBs internet connection with your MBP.
    01-30-12 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD