I'm having some issues with the Windows Live Messenger app on my Bold 9900. Sometimes it does not even let me sign in (I get a "Cannot connect to server" error) but after trying a couple times, I can log in but then I can't send messages to my contacts (but I can receive messages from them perfectly). I get an "Internal Server Error" when trying to send messages. This has been going on for a couple days now. Is there something I can do on my end to fix this, or is it an issue with the BIS servers?

I've tried multiple battery pulls and even re-installation of the app but this hasn't fixed the issue. My OS version is: 7.0.0.296 and the app version is: 2.5.108 if it helps diagnosing the problem. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    11-24-11 05:16 PM
    I have the same problem ever since I upgraded to this current version 2.5.108. If you have an older version, try installing that instead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    canucksfan likes this.
    11-24-11 05:21 PM
    I have the same problem ever since I upgraded to this current version 2.5.108. If you have an older version, try installing that instead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't have the previous version's file. Do you have a link to it?
    11-24-11 05:24 PM
    nevermind....got the file. thanks for the tip!
    11-24-11 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD