There have been mentions of this in other threads, but no clear answer...

Will an unlocked Rogers and/or Bell Bold 9900 be compatible with AT&T's network?

I understand the visual voicemail won't be there, but I want to know if the radio side of it will work.
    08-14-11 12:42 PM
    Yes. All 3 are compatible.
    08-14-11 12:46 PM
    It will probably work better than the att branded unit. After all the time they put into fuking up their units so they can extort more money from the customers. Why do you think they will be the last to put the 9900 out? Busy Bee's, butchering these beautiful devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 12:52 PM
    It will probably work better than the att branded unit. After all the time they put into fuking up their units so they can extort more money from the customers. Why do you think they will be the last to put the 9900 out? Busy Bee's, butchering these beautiful devices.
    Agreed, that's why I won't be supporting them with an off-contract purchase...
    08-14-11 01:04 PM

The branded unit will have Visual Voicemail. That is a must have for me.
    08-14-11 01:16 PM
    The branded unit will have Visual Voicemail. That is a must have for me.
    You can add it to either of Rogers/Bell phones, it just won't support it right out of the box.
    08-14-11 01:17 PM
    There have been mentions of this in other threads, but no clear answer...

Will an unlocked Rogers and/or Bell Bold 9900 be compatible with AT&T's network?

I understand the visual voicemail won't be there, but I want to know if the radio side of it will work.
    i have 9900 rogers unlocked for at&t and works perfect. H+ is data
    08-14-11 01:28 PM
    I am seriously getting a Rogers 9900. Here is my question, I am on AT&T, what are the steps to add Visual Voicemail once I get the phone? Visual Voicemail is very important to me.

Also, can anyone who also is using a 9900 from Rogers on AT&T comment on the H+ data speeds, especially when using the bridge browser with the playbook.

Thanks
    08-14-11 01:35 PM
    I am seriously getting a Rogers 9900. Here is my question, I am on AT&T, what are the steps to add Visual Voicemail once I get the phone? Visual Voicemail is very important to me.
    Visual Voicemail:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-users-610268/

That will work until the AT&T OS is out.
    Last edited by tuefel_hunden_; 08-14-11 at 01:41 PM.
    08-14-11 01:38 PM
    I'm going to be doing the same thing, buying a rogers 9900 and putting it on the AT&T network. Once I have the 9900, how do I go about putting it on AT&T?
    thanks
    09-20-11 10:50 AM
    For all you guys worrying about visual voicemail, you can always use YouMail Visual Voicemail. Its free and gives the same functuality.

09-20-11 11:00 AM
    I'm going to be doing the same thing, buying a rogers 9900 and putting it on the AT&T network. Once I have the 9900, how do I go about putting it on AT&T?
    thanks
    Put your SIM in... done. You might have to send your service books again, but I'm not sure if that's a necessity.
    09-20-11 11:19 AM
    You will also need to make sure it is unlocked.
    09-20-11 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD