Will an unlocked 9930 still work on Verizon?
OK here is the deal. i commited murder on my 9930 today (by accident) and it is toast. it got ran over . I am planning on a Z-10 but need a phone for work. I can get a refurbished unlocked 9930 for 149.00 on Amazon from a reputable dealer. Will it still work on Verizon? Or if you have one to sell talk to me.I am still able to use my playbook and text throught the 9930 and read email but thats it. I got Verizon to forward calls to my home phone but that doesnt help me next week for work in Vegas. Sorry I am a bit freaked out dont know what to do
Last edited by travaz; 01-31-2013 at 10:56 PM.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-31-2013, 11:20 PM #2
- 409 Posts
2 things you need to make sure, 1 it is verizon branded and 2 the ESN is clean (phone is not reported as stolen). AFAIK, on CDMA networks you can 't unlock another carrier branded phone and use it on verizon. I think on smaller networks like metro PCS and cricket it is possible to flash and use ESN from different network.
- 02-01-2013, 03:19 AM #6See a problem? Click the report button and tell us what it is!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4Bacon is the duct tape for food!
- By Tranerek in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 8Last Post: 05-30-2010, 08:31 AM
- By nez in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2010, 09:35 PM
- By lrivera1219 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2010, 04:39 PM
- By jonno1982 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2009, 08:40 AM
- By hagosrush in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 15Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:22 AM