What do you think guys? Do you think BlackBerry stopped making new updates for OS7 or are we going to be surprised coming months?

Cheers,
    doeltala
    riss89 likes this.
    03-31-14 01:00 PM
    I believe there would be OS updates to accommodate with the new hardware they're producing. Just hang tight.
    riss89 likes this.
    03-31-14 01:11 PM
    Since there will be a new production run of Bolds, it's reasonable to think that there might be a bugfix / security update or two in the future. Given the layoffs at BB, the need to keep BB10 current, and the stability of the O2 version of BBOS 7.1, I wouldn't expect them to devote many employees to BBOS. But that's all just guesswork, and your guess is as good as mine.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shuswap; 04-02-14 at 07:22 AM.
    andy957 and riss89 like this.
    04-01-14 07:47 AM
    So very hopeful.. For the sake of not wanting to see a company abandon it's own product.. reproduction of the Bold is adding hope for OS7 updates for all legacy devices running it right now
    04-06-14 07:34 PM
    BlackBerry may stop making cellphones: CEO

Lets wait and see...

I been told by year end BlackBerry/RIM will be dropping their last plan of their entire future by the end of this year, if they sell the entire company, close its doors for good this time around...

Lets wait and see in what is BlackBerry/RIM will be going in regards their future from here on

Latest Reports:

BlackBerry sales tumble 74% amid weak BB10 adoption for April 2014

Apple and Samsung, still strong and are the two leaders on the global smartphone game...

Apple and Samsung do thank BlackBerry for their great sales with their OS 10 design that got millions of folks running and buying a iPhone or Galaxy

Thanks BlackBerry! from Apple and Samsung

FYI: If Blackberry does pull out of the Smartphone Global Game, For Sure You Wont Be Seeing Anymore Upgraded 7.1 OS's and Perhaps OS 10 Upgrades

If that's the case, RIP, RIM/BlackBerry this time around...
    04-10-14 11:05 AM
    Despite the monetary and market situation that BBRY has been in lately, I'm skeptical that it will be completely our of business by year end. Chen is working hard and smart to pull inn other stable sources of revenue so that BBRY can continue to be a good mobile handset provider. Through the confusion of recent interviews and news reports I think it's now become clear that the company has no intention in throwing in the towel anytime soon, they just are shifting their dependency and expanding their business to other markets so that all their eggs aren't in the "mobile device basket", if you will
    04-11-14 07:37 PM