Will it fit perfectly? Anyone had experience with this?
    09-01-11 09:55 AM
    hey I'm curious too, any word guys?

Just got my new 9900, love it!!!!!!!
    09-01-11 10:13 AM
    I read somewhere in the forums yesterday that it does not fit... THe 99xx screen is larger than the old 9000..
    09-01-11 10:37 AM
    I read somewhere in the forums yesterday that it does not fit... THe 99xx screen is larger than the old 9000..
    That's what I heard too but just wanted to confirm

I am having a hard time finding a quality screen protector at the local stores here.

The only ones I find are the anti glare ones which make the screen look like specs of a rainbow when you are on a white background.

I am waiting for the CLEAR screen protectors.
    09-01-11 10:39 AM
    Why would a 9000 screen protector fit perfectly on a 9900 when it's documented on the BlackBerry site that the 9900's screen is larger?
    09-01-11 10:48 AM
    That's what I heard too but just wanted to confirm

I am having a hard time finding a quality screen protector at the local stores here.

The only ones I find are the anti glare ones which make the screen look like specs of a rainbow when you are on a white background.

I am waiting for the CLEAR screen protectors.
    Is that true? So it wouldn't be wise to get one of those?
    09-01-11 10:54 AM
    Is that true? So it wouldn't be wise to get one of those?
    Well I've had it on my 9900 for 3 days then removed it as it made the screen lookg plain ugly. When I went back to the store where I got it from, he said that is not the fault of the screen protector, that's just how these anti Glare screen protectors are

Screw anti glare, give me all the glare you want but a clear screen LOL

What we need to get is not the privacy screen protectors or the anti glare, but the clear ones.
    09-01-11 11:10 AM
    Well I've had it on my 9900 for 3 days then removed it as it made the screen lookg plain ugly. When I went back to the store where I got it from, he said that is not the fault of the screen protector, that's just how these anti Glare screen protectors are

Screw anti glare, give me all the glare you want but a clear screen LOL

What we need to get is not the privacy screen protectors or the anti glare, but the clear ones.
    Oh, wow, thanks that's great info to know. I just hope they have the clear ones in stock.
    09-01-11 11:18 AM
    Verizon has a 3 pack of regular (not anti-glare) in their store available.
    Mikey112 likes this.
    09-01-11 11:54 AM
    Verizon has a 3 pack of regular (not anti-glare) in their store available.
    That's great since my 9930 will be with Verizon when I upgrade.
    09-01-11 12:52 PM
    09-01-11 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD