Wifi is not stable
My Bold 9900 has a problem maintaining the Wifi signal. When I'm in my room at my desk I sometimes loose my Wifi connection (never had that problem with my old curve 9300). And if he is connected I sometimes have 3 bars, sometimes only 1. It's like it's constantly fluctuating.
Does anybody know how this is possible, and more important, if there is anything that can be done about it?
- 01-07-13, 01:05 PM #2
- 01-07-13, 05:06 PM #5
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-08-13, 07:31 AM #6
- 280 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
The other issue is that you may have another wifi network on the same channel as yours which will upset your signal.
If your a PC user download netstumbler and have a look round and see what you can find.
- By alex_simard in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-10, 06:57 PM
- By babygirlnix in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-09, 11:21 PM
- By macmagruder in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-08, 10:13 AM
- By hal1 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-08, 11:34 PM
- By muzehyun in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-08, 07:58 PM