12-16-2012, 12:20 AM #3
- 6,087 Posts
- Channel PIN C0001C3B1
Are you using any battery saving apps?Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.2.*.**** / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.*.****Subscribe to my Channel C0001C3B1 for my latest App Conversions running on my Z10
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-18-2012, 02:42 PM #5
- 188 Posts
take that battery saving or monitoring stuff off your phone ... caused nothing but problems for me... some apps would should down stuff the app claimed was draining battery and then i could only re-open the app that got shut down if i re-booted the phone.
Try deleting the saved network. Do a hard reboot ... keep battery out for 3-5 minutes. Then log back into the network.
Or, problem could be the router. Sometimes at home I have to re-boot my home router .. not always the phone's fault. Hope these tips work.
- By dcl256 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2011, 09:17 PM
- By rozzy9 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 36Last Post: 03-15-2010, 10:22 PM
- By gbany in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2009, 02:17 AM
- By tquisenberry in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 8Last Post: 09-13-2009, 10:28 AM
- By dcgal in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 07-16-2008, 10:41 AM