Serious people like myself don't like 5-6 inch displays....don't like super crazy specs or benchmarks. I still didn't find a proper replacement for my Bold 9900 phone I had with me for the last 4 years now...BB OS 7 was a good thing!!! BB OS 10 not as good or fast. why blackberry phones are so big now? I don't buy a Blackberry phone beacause I'm obsesed browsing, gaming or other apps....for that i can buy a Samsung or Oneplus one...I can's use a BB Passport with one hand, and is too big for my needs, too big for my pocket and the keyboard is weird. BB classic is laggy, and don't understand what's the need for a physical and virtual keyboard at the same time....SERIOUS?! In my opinion blackberry doesn't need 1 mil. apps or greatest specs....it needs to be small size (9900), a speedy simple OS that supports the major apps (facebook, twitter, etc.), good reception, qwerty keyboard ONLY, that famous trackpad and a slightly bigger display (3,5 inch more that 300ppi) for some mild browsing - busy people don't spend time on browsing on a smartphone. Calling key are crucial to a mobile phone!!! I hate touchscreens...
    Blackberry is losing fans because they are trying to hard to be someone else....please return to the roots!! :-)

P.S. - BB z10, z30, z3, Venice, Passport are stupid and somehow expensive. I'd rather buy a Samsung or a Lg, Nexus, etc.
    09-28-15 01:14 PM
    Q10?
    09-28-15 01:20 PM