Hello! I'm unable to connect my blackberry to PC. When I connect the cable with my PC (that is connected to my phone) after some time on my phone this error shows "The charging source connected to your Blackberry device cannot charge your battery" I tried different cables but it didn't worked. Now i cannot upgrade/downgrade the firmware due to this issue. Please help me.
    P.s when I connect it on my battery icon a plug keep on flashing.
    06-15-15 01:51 PM
    Hello! I'm unable to connect my blackberry to PC. When I connect the cable with my PC (that is connected to my phone) after some time on my phone this error shows "The charging source connected to your Blackberry device cannot charge your battery" I tried different cables but it didn't worked. Now i cannot upgrade/downgrade the firmware due to this issue. Please help me.
    Are you certain your USB port is functioning? If so you may just need to install the BlackBerry USB driver (this can be done by simply downloading/upgrading/reloading BlackBerry Desktop manager)

Posted via CB10
    06-15-15 06:21 PM
    It could be a number of things, but I'll list what possibly could've went wrong:

� The USB cable is bad. Got another one? Does a charger even work in it too, or does the cable work with another micro USB device?

� The USB port is powered low due to the laptop or computer running on battery power. You'll have to adjust the settings to allow FULL POWER to the usb ports in that case, ie. Not turning them off.

� The USB port (on the computer) is actually wobbly/loose. You'll need to get that fixed at the shop. Use another for the time being.

� If it's loose on the blackberry bold 9900, you'll definitely NEED to get that fixed at the shop, right away. Nothing like a reboot, battery pull or reload can fix that.

Best of luck.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-16-15 12:04 AM
    Are you certain your USB port is functioning? If so you may just need to install the BlackBerry USB driver (this can be done by simply downloading/upgrading/reloading BlackBerry Desktop manager)

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for replying yes my usb port is functioning as i have the same issue with my pc (tried all the ports) and with my laptop (tried all the ports). When i connect to charger it charges perfectly.
    06-16-15 05:41 AM
    It could be a number of things, but I'll list what possibly could've went wrong:

• The USB cable is bad. Got another one? Does a charger even work in it too, or does the cable work with another micro USB device?

• The USB port is powered low due to the laptop or computer running on battery power. You'll have to adjust the settings to allow FULL POWER to the usb ports in that case, ie. Not turning them off.

• The USB port (on the computer) is actually wobbly/loose. You'll need to get that fixed at the shop. Use another for the time being.

• If it's loose on the blackberry bold 9900, you'll definitely NEED to get that fixed at the shop, right away. Nothing like a reboot, battery pull or reload can fix that.

Best of luck.

I have tried other cables as well but got the same issue. As well as i have same problem on my PC and Laptop. Tried all the ports and checked the port on mobile. it is tight and can easy hold. If i use charger the mobile charges without any issue.
    06-16-15 05:44 AM
    I have tried other cables as well but got the same issue. As well as i have same problem on my PC and Laptop. Tried all the ports and checked the port on mobile. it is tight and can easy hold. If i use charger the mobile charges without any issue.
    Reinstallation of windows (boot from recovery media/partition, or DVD, format hard drive, etc.) on one or both computers would help, especially after you tried rebooting and/or uninstalling what you don't need at all running on or installed that you haven't used in a long long time. More than likely windows, not the computer.
    06-16-15 01:02 PM
    Ok. I'm getting a new pc so i will get a new windows as well. so will check on that
    06-17-15 03:21 PM
    Ok. I'm getting a new pc so i will get a new windows as well. so will check on that
    Hey, save yourself $600-$900, just clean install windows and you'll be up and running again. Remember, it's windows, not the hardware it runs on. Almost like it was designed to break down from the start.

06-17-15 03:29 PM
    05-18-18 04:39 PM