Why is the 9930 the last phone listed on Sprint.Com?

Sprint.Com had phones listed by release date. At least that is how i am interpreting things by the way the site is structured. I'd love to why know the BB Bold 9930 is all the way on the bottom? It is listed after all the cheap, regular phones made of plastic that can only talk and text. Why would something so amazing as the Bold 9930 be listed all the way at the end?

It seems like they just want people 2 see the iPhone, purchase it, and forget about looking at other options in the line-up. I've noticed they do that with Windows phones 2, but not Android. Why is that?
    10-20-11 02:52 PM
    Is this a serious question? I mean, why does it matter?
    FigureThisOut likes this.
    10-20-11 03:13 PM
    It's an interesting point. I had been so used to seeing the 9930 at the bottom (there was a time when I was always checking for the non-camera version to appear) that I didn't realize it. It really does seem like viewers have to make an effort to find it. Casual phone shoppers may not make it to the bottom of the list.
    Last edited by u4rhea; 10-20-11 at 03:22 PM.
    10-20-11 03:19 PM
    That is exactly my point. I love how the 1st response did nothing to answer my questions.

My point is, when people talk about lack of new BB users/subscribers, new activations, this could be a contributing factor. My friend works at one of the retail locations & he let me know that his manager said push iPhone & Androids and nothing else.

I'm just saying that i love my BB and i cant use any other phone. I'd be so sad, if BB ended like Palm WebOs, or other phones that weren't given an opportunity. There is space enough for everyone. No need for extinction is my point, but Sprint clearly isn't being fair by advertising the new BB 9930 all the way at the end when there is clearly a formular of new released phones advertised at the front of the line. Get my point?
    10-20-11 03:30 PM
    LOL, why are the Tour and 8350 100 dollars?
    10-20-11 03:48 PM
    That is exactly my point. I love how the 1st response did nothing to answer my questions.

My point is, when people talk about lack of new BB users/subscribers, new activations, this could be a contributing factor. My friend works at one of the retail locations & he let me know that his manager said push iPhone & Androids and nothing else.

I'm just saying that i love my BB and i cant use any other phone. I'd be so sad, if BB ended like Palm WebOs, or other phones that weren't given an opportunity. There is space enough for everyone. No need for extinction is my point, but Sprint clearly isn't being fair by advertising the new BB 9930 all the way at the end when there is clearly a formular of new released phones advertised at the front of the line. Get my point?
    Jesus.....it doesn't matter where the h e l l a phone is placed on a web site. If a person wants a BB from Sprint, they should have enough common sense to find them. So if the BB's were at the top - that would make you happy?

Don't be so sad.
    10-20-11 03:49 PM
    That is another good point. Tour and 8350 should be free.
    10-20-11 03:54 PM
    Some people dont have common sense, so it needs to be spoon fed to them via proper advertising.
    10-20-11 03:55 PM
    Some people dont have common sense, so it needs to be spoon fed to them via proper advertising.
    And some people are morons.
    10-20-11 03:58 PM
    eh.. it really dont matter where the phone is at to be honest.. n just like others said why isnt the tour free yet? or the curve ?
    10-20-11 07:46 PM
    Uhh, they are saving the best for last!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-11 10:35 PM
    I'd like to know why they even still sell the tour, but axed the Style?! Even the Style, like it or not, has more to offer than the Tour. With the 9930 and the torch, all form factors are covered, if the Style was still there. Is this phone that hated? If it was still on there, I'd choose the Style again over the Tour just for the trackpad alone over a trackball.

Edit:
    Ok I suppose it's a world phone for Sprint and I didn't think of that, but so is the new Torch on Sprint, and I'm assuming the Bold 9930 is as well. So, I'm still backing the Style over the Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by axllebeer; 10-22-11 at 08:39 PM.
    10-22-11 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD