To scrape the ATT logo off?
    11-07-11 12:51 AM
    Use Nail Polish Remover and a couple Q-tips. Work it in slowly and do it a couple times and the Logo will be gone. Did it with my Verizon 9930 and it looks fabulous!
    11-07-11 02:24 PM
    I'm not, if I wanted an unbranded I would have not waited for soooo long

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-11 02:48 PM
    You know, this is going to sound strange, but I'm going to say this and see if anyone agrees.

A tasteful company logo makes a BB look nicer IMO. Since BB's have this industrial/business/ThinkPad'y kind of look to it, sometimes slight accents can make a big difference.

A little patch of white with the carrier logo makes the BB look nicer IMO, but mileage varies. Some carriers have nicer company logos than others.

Some examples -- Ones I like: AT&T (incl. their nice blue default wallpaper), Rogers Wireless.

Ones I don't like: T-Mobile

11-07-11 02:52 PM
    I say wipe it off. It's easy to do and looks so much cleaner:

zanix likes this.
    11-07-11 03:11 PM
    You know, this is going to sound strange, but I'm going to say this and see if anyone agrees.

A tasteful company logo makes a BB look nicer IMO. Since BB's have this industrial/business/ThinkPad'y kind of look to it, sometimes slight accents can make a big difference.

A little patch of white with the carrier logo makes the BB look nicer IMO, but mileage varies. Some carriers have nicer company logos than others.

Some examples -- Ones I like: AT&T (incl. their nice blue default wallpaper), Rogers Wireless.

Ones I don't like: T-Mobile

I agree with you... I like the carrier accent as long as it's not too much. But for me I like the T-Mobile one and dislike the at&t one . BUt we both seem to like the rogers logo
    11-07-11 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD