So I dropped my phone the other day (genius...) and now all I have is a white screen. I was able to make phone calls for a while by just punching in numbers, but now that has stopped working. I'm horrible when it comes to backing it up, so I of course have a bunch of things in my memos that I need to access. I have the Blackberry Desktop Software and it pops up when I have my BB plugged into the computer... it appears that it is connecting, but all of my options (including Sync) are grayed out so I can't click them. No clue what to do - is there something I'm not doing right with the computer program or is there any other way I can access my Memos...!? Help please!
    11-23-12 10:16 AM
    In the bottom-right corner of the desktop software, does it say it's connected?
    11-23-12 02:55 PM
    If your BB connects with desktop manager, on the top left corner you'll see a tab called device press on that then the menu drops, you should see back up press on that. Do a full back up, all you're settings, emails, memo, task will be backed up. If you have another BB you can use the restore button which is in the desktp manager under the same device tab. Good luck
    11-23-12 06:21 PM