Hi all,
    First post after using all of your wisdom for years, had many many Blackberry's had a love hate relationship with them all but I am loyal suppose it is something to do with being British lol.

Would like to share something which seems to be odd and may help buyers of the 9900 in these troubled times of crashes and software issues.

In the UK two weeks ago I bought the 9810 from the store phones4U I took it back a few days later as it was not working properly and I ask for the 9900 I was told that all stock had been recalled including the 9810's so I would have to hang on to it until the new stock shows up.

While I was waiting I learnt from Crackberry there were serious problems with the 9900 so I almost changed my mind on getting the 9900 until I was called to the store on Friday and told my new White 9900 was ready ready for me all I have to do is sign here etc.

Well being the loyal British fool I am I signed and took ownership of my new bundle of trouble the 9900 but in supercool white and guess what?

No problems with it at all it holds its charge after fully charging it and works fine in all areas wifi etc.

I think it may have something to do with the fact that I cant find a model number anywhere on the phone. None of these model numbers RDE71UW, RDE72UW, RDV71UW, RDV72UW, RDY71UW, RDY72UW.are to be found so I think the White phones maybe a new build which works! lol I am sure some out there may be able to shed some light on my thoughts!
    Last edited by White9900; 11-21-11 at 11:28 PM. Reason: change title
    11-21-11 11:00 PM
    My 9900 is Vodaphone UK , i live outside of UK . And I am scared to **** that my bb is going to get bricked.
    11-21-11 11:06 PM
    What is your model number of your white bold 9900

If it is possible post a picture to see it, I have already seen a white bold 9900 and it looks great.
    11-21-11 11:45 PM
    What is your model number of your white bold 9900

If it is possible post a picture to see it, I have already seen a white bold 9900 and it looks great.
    11-21-11 11:49 PM
    It does not seem to have a model number on the phone anywhere!
    11-21-11 11:49 PM
    It does not seem to have a model number on the phone anywhere!
    There isn't a product information sticker under the battery?
    11-22-11 01:27 AM
    When you remove the battery, You should have a sticker like UrbanGuy said, it'll have various details, including your model number and PIN printed on it. You can see an example of what this sticker would look like over here.
    11-22-11 02:36 AM
    Does anyone know when the bold is gonna be released in Canada?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-11 03:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD