Well now that the video is up on the front page I'll add some writing. This should have a fair few people excited. Another forum post says that phones4u have this phone coming out November 16th here

BlackBerry Bold 9900 in white from Vodafone - YouTube
    Last edited by eKafara; 10-24-11 at 10:12 AM.
    10-24-11 08:43 AM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Phone looks gorgeous!!! .. want one!! ... to go with the black Bold 9900 I already have! LOL
    10-24-11 09:21 AM
    I waiting for att to come out with the black one and now there is a white one. I might have to wait even longer because I think I want a white one instead of black. Had a white torch before and loved it
    10-24-11 09:43 AM
    I waiting for att to come out with the black one and now there is a white one. I might have to wait even longer because I think I want a white one instead of black. Had a white torch before and loved it
    Exact problem I have now smh..I think I would give att a week or 2 to announce a date for the white 9900, then go ahead and pull the trigger on the black version. Either way its a win
    10-24-11 11:51 AM
    as much as i love the look of the front of the phone and how thin it is and the stainless steel band around... i am sorry to say but the back of the white bold 9900 is incredibly ugly.. does it still have the rubber for the grip and is the battery door still fiber glass like the black one... cause in the video it look like some shiny plastic.. hope the official release of the white bold 9900 does not look like that.. anyone else agree with me or is it just my eyes?
    10-24-11 01:09 PM
    as much as i love the look of the front of the phone and how thin it is and the stainless steel band around... i am sorry to say but the back of the white bold 9900 is incredibly ugly.. does it still have the rubber for the grip and is the battery door still fiber glass like the black one... cause in the video it look like some shiny plastic.. hope the official release of the white bold 9900 does not look like that.. anyone else agree with me or is it just my eyes?
    It looks fine...im not a fan of white bb's myself but have to say the white 9900 looks very nice.
    10-24-11 01:59 PM
    That does look nice
    10-24-11 02:08 PM
    like the black one...not liking the white phone at all
    10-24-11 02:20 PM
    Sorry to say this The front part of the phone looks nice with the exception of ugly led and light indicator that are very visible and ugly black touchpad. But the worse is the back part of the phone. In the black version, it looks very nice, this one looks extremely ugly no offense
    10-24-11 02:31 PM
    I want this but oh we'll I'm going to just buy the black one Friday already have a white 9700
    10-24-11 03:08 PM
    Sorry to say this The front part of the phone looks nice with the exception of ugly led and light indicator that are very visible and ugly black touchpad. But the worse is the back part of the phone. In the black version, it looks very nice, this one looks extremely ugly no offense
    i agree with you 110%.. the back of the white bold 9900 looks terrible!!.. i hope that when they release it in north america (canada) that they make it look as nice and elegant as the black one... the LED and the trackpad i dont mind cause its suppose to be visible on white phones but the back is again HORRIBLE!!
    10-24-11 03:24 PM
    well i actually i loved the back of the phone. but i could never get over the fact that the black keyboard looks way better than the white ones.

i hope anyone in here could convince me that the white keyboard looked better than the black one.

and god that black trackpad just kinda kill the whole thing.

also i felt like the bottom part of the 9900 looks so weird when it is in white..
    10-24-11 03:28 PM
    what's wrong with the back? looks just like the black but in white. although i can't really make out the carbon fibre look.
    10-24-11 03:30 PM
    Exact problem I have now smh..I think I would give att a week or 2 to announce a date for the white 9900, then go ahead and pull the trigger on the black version. Either way its a win
    I really want this phone period so I think I will just get the black one. When the white one does come out on att ill just have to find a way and get it lol
    10-24-11 03:35 PM
  15. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I really want this phone period so I think I will just get the black one. When the white one does come out on att ill just have to find a way and get it lol
    +1 oh yeah ... Black .. and White!
    10-24-11 03:49 PM
    +1 oh yeah ... Black .. and White!
    LOL maybe ill try and get the white back best of phone worlds
    10-24-11 03:52 PM
    Oh uh....the back is white and not black like on that other video. Damn. Want this now.
    Damn. Damn. Damn.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-11 04:56 PM
    I wanted this before the actual 9900 came out, and now that the Porsche bb is coming out, I'm going to have to skip on this!
    10-24-11 05:16 PM
    well i actually i loved the back of the phone. but i could never get over the fact that the black keyboard looks way better than the white ones.

i hope anyone in here could convince me that the white keyboard looked better than the black one.

and god that black trackpad just kinda kill the whole thing.

also i felt like the bottom part of the 9900 looks so weird when it is in white..
    ok well from the sound of it u might as well just get a black one cause it seems like u dislike everything about the white phone cept the ugliest part of the phone which is the back.. ur disliking basically 80% of the white blackberry
    10-24-11 05:47 PM
    As much as I love my black 9900, the white one does look pretty sleek. Too bad I locked myself in in a contract.
    10-24-11 06:58 PM
    Well now that the video is up on the front page I'll add some writing. This should have a fair few people excited. Another forum post says that phones4u have this phone coming out November 16th here

BlackBerry Bold 9900 in white from Vodafone - YouTube
    does the track pad light up like the black version??
    10-26-11 02:22 PM
    Curious bout the back cover
    Does it have carbon fibre look of just plani gloss ?
    And is the surrounding made from shinny plastic or rubbery like the black one ?

Another thing that I can't really see from the picture is the white is totally white like the torch or is it pearl white like the onyx ?

10-26-11 05:46 PM
    Curious bout the back cover
    Does it have carbon fibre look of just plani gloss ?
    And is the surrounding made from shinny plastic or rubbery like the black one ?

Another thing that I can't really see from the picture is the white is totally white like the torch or is it pearl white like the onyx ?

I hope it comes in pearl white -- that would definitely be my preference. Not interested in the white 9900 at all if the backing looks as cheap and ugly as it does from Vodafone. I guess we will wait and see if the Bell & Rogers versions look different.
    11-13-11 05:49 PM
    Pocket-Lint has some great shots of the White 9900.
    White BlackBerry Bold 9900 pictures and hands-on - Pocket-lint
    White BlackBerry Bold 9900 pictures and hands-on - photo 1 - Pocket-lint

Love it, waiting to see when it will be released in India.
    11-15-11 04:11 AM
    Is that a dual camera there; front. Anybody can confirmed if the camera is EDOF or AF?
    11-15-11 09:42 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD