I got my new 9930 on Tues., and playbook on Wed..

So much to do and relearn, but so far very glad that I came back from the droid. I can't my first full day with the 9930 and I came home with 3/4 of my battery life. I was lucky to even make it through a day with the droid. Been downloading installing apps., paired to my blue-tooth all day surfing and still have battery to play when I got home.

Haven't done much with the playbook yet. I did get the OS updated, as well as the installed apps.. Still have to go through and get rid of the bloat-ware. I got the BB bridge setup without any problems.

I have one question that I can't seem to find an answer for... Is there a blacklist/call rejection feature on the 9930 without having to buy a app.? If not, are their recommendations for a good app.?

I should have taken the rest of the week off work, so I can get my new BB's all setup.
    02-16-12 08:12 AM
    regarding the black list, I don't know about VZ but Sprint has a list on their website, under MyAcount that can be used to block callers or SMS. Look into in rather than paying for an app that will take space on your device and cost money...
    02-16-12 08:28 AM
    there are apps like call block pro .. etc for that kind of thing
    02-16-12 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD