Are you referring to the Blackberry warranty or the Tmob warranty? I thought the phones came with a 1 year warranty. Not a huge deal if it doesn't, just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything to screw up any chance at a warranty I may have.
    09-07-12 12:19 PM
    Are you referring to the Blackberry warranty or the Tmob warranty? I thought the phones came with a 1 year warranty. Not a huge deal if it doesn't, just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything to screw up any chance at a warranty I may have.
    i was talking about t-mo warranty.. as for the 1 year warranty of rim it only applies to the first-end user as to the original person who purchased and most likely need original receipt.. so either way i dont believe you will be able to get warranty from neither rim or t-mobile
    09-07-12 12:25 PM
    Those are after market parts, I can't understand why these sellers put 'original' or 'oem' when it isn't.

The only place you can get original parts are from another bold 9900 that was broken.
    I bought one for cheap and used it for parts.

Ofcourse if you don't care about fake parts then go ahead.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    What makes you think they are fake? The batteries I got from them were real and not fake. I just assumed they had access to spares through a corporate account. I was under the impression that if your account is big enough, BlackBerry will provide your IT staff with spares.

For example, there is a BlackBerry tech stationed at one of our large hospital complexes to fix and repair phones. One of the parents at my kids school mentioned it to me last year when I saw she had a 9900. She said she loved her BlackBerries and anytime she needs help with it, there is a BlackBerry tech at the hospital where she works.
    Last edited by robsteve; 09-07-12 at 12:48 PM.
    09-07-12 12:46 PM
    i was talking about t-mo warranty.. as for the 1 year warranty of rim it only applies to the first-end user as to the original person who purchased and most likely need original receipt.. so either way i dont believe you will be able to get warranty from neither rim or t-mobile
    Ahh gotcha. Guess I'm good to open this thing up then huh? I haven't had time to research but are there any guides/advice you have on opening the 9900 (locations of screws, pry points, etc). Also, (again no time to research yet) but when I put my sd card in from my old Tour, I get a fatal error message (the message also pops up when there is no memory card inserted)
    09-07-12 01:12 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD