- CrackBerry Abuser
- 375 Posts
- but not here
what os should i upgrade too?
I'm running T-mobile's .284 on my at&t for the mobile hotspot and nfc - it's been crashing hard core lately. I wanna upgrade but but don't know which one i should use. china mobile's .794? or the leaked .714?
Which one is the best option? also, what's the deal with google maps? has the work around been found?
Thx and happy holidays.
- 12-21-12, 05:07 PM #4
Why using the leaked .714 when you can get an official one from a rather large number of carriers? .714 is very decent, I upgraded to .746 a while back which is good too. The browser seems to be a bit faster there and you got inbuilt LED controls. If apps like Advanced LED & OS or BeBuzz are too much for you, you might dig the (quite limited) options to LED colours added natively by RIM. However since you are on AT&T, you might get their latest, official version. Since I am not from the US I can't really comment on this, but you read quite often from AT&T users suffering from microphone problems when using a non-AT&T firmware.
- 12-22-12, 12:16 AM #5
- CrackBerry Genius
12-22-12, 03:28 AM #7
- 4,120 Posts
The latest BL ultimate Hybrid is the only OS I would have on my 9900.
If you have the Mic issue on AT&T there is a special BL Hybrid to avoid the problem occuring.
BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid for most OS 7.1 devices
Berrylicio.us Ultimate Hybrid OS 7 Special Edition for AT&T Users
- By ImOohTooNice in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-09, 12:07 PM
- By Uhuru23 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 03-20-09, 10:31 PM
- By Brian P in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-09, 01:11 PM
- By Cracker Jak in forum Older BlackBerrysReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-08, 10:08 AM
- By Elvisp in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-07, 08:37 PM