Hello Everyone!

I'm planning to try a Hybrid Os for my 9900 because I have read a lot of good reviews of the hybrids. My question is, which do you think is the best?
    03-26-13 09:32 AM
    The BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid was my absolute favorite on my 9900 (i'm now on a Z10). My 9900 ran sooo smoothly, super browser, great battery life. Also, the BL crew is very helpful to first-time hybrid users. There's "how-to's" at/near the beginning of the thread link below. I'd say give that one a try.

http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...evices-736988/
    Legal Eagle and Gabouka like this.
    03-26-13 11:01 AM
    The BerryLicio.us Ultimate hybrid was my absolute favorite on my 9900 (i'm now on a Z10). My 9900 ran sooo smoothly, super browser, great battery life. Also, the BL crew is very helpful to first-time hybrid users. There's "how-to's" at/near the beginning of the thread link below. I'd say give that one a try.

http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...evices-736988/
    Do you know if I were to put that OS on my phone if it would voild my warrenty ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    Support your local paramedics...Run with scissors.
    03-26-13 09:35 PM
    Do you know if I were to put that OS on my phone if it would voild my warrenty ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    Support your local paramedics...Run with scissors.
    do you know, if you put any OS apart from the one that it came with your warranty stands void ????
    03-26-13 10:10 PM
    Technically, it may. However, a hybrid is only distinguishable to someone who knows the software bundle and various components very, very well. If they even look at the software version. I've had a device go in to RIM for warranty service with a hybrid installed. A bad charging contact was replaced, and the device returned to me with my hybrid intact.
    maxx71 likes this.
    03-26-13 10:19 PM
    Technically, it may. However, a hybrid is only distinguishable to someone who knows the software bundle and various components very, very well. If they even look at the software version. I've had a device go in to RIM for warranty service with a hybrid installed. A bad charging contact was replaced, and the device returned to me with my hybrid intact.
    just adding, i've had 2 new replacement BB's from the BB service center with the hybrid loaded on it and both times i was told it was hardware issues and nothing to do with software.
    03-26-13 10:38 PM
    Berrylicio.us hyrbrids.

Hands down.
    03-27-13 05:26 AM
    Berrylicio.us hyrbrids.

Hands down.
    Does this work with the 9930?
    08-23-13 08:35 AM
    Does this work with the 9930?
    Absolutely! You'll love it. Just follow the directions and it doesn't get any better. If you have questions there is plenty of great help in the forum.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-23-13 08:02 PM
    Absolutely! You'll love it. Just follow the directions and it doesn't get any better. If you have questions there is plenty of great help in the forum.

I got a replacement 9930 to "upgrade my 9650" Not too pleased but I will try this OS as well as I purchased a Q10 so now I need to find a hybrid OS for this one so I can bypass the hotspot
    08-28-13 02:10 PM

I have tried there hybrids on my 9930.....while they seem to work great on the 9900.....I've always had issues with there hybrids on my 9930....and yes I follow instructions etc....
    08-28-13 02:32 PM
    I have tried there hybrids on my 9930.....while they seem to work great on the 9900.....I've always had issues with there hybrids on my 9930....and yes I follow instructions etc....
    What issues have you had? The help on the hybrid forum is very good and should be able to get you squared away.

08-28-13 03:58 PM
    What issues have you had? The help on the hybrid forum is very good and should be able to get you squared away.

I loaded the rc 18 3 seperate times and had issues.....I have tried several diff versions of there hybrids.......not a big deal I have always tried every version of anyones hybrids lol...just fun for me....the rc 18 after a few battery pulls i would click on my yahoo mail icons or my msg icon and nothing would happen....also a few other icons.....as i said, no big deal just my experience.....
    08-28-13 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD