The icon between my messages icon and iheartradio? I can't delete it either. It appeared after the reboot from installing Facebook version 3.0.0.15.
    04-12-12 04:46 AM
    I'm not sure what that is but I like your background. Can you post it on this thread lol. And how did you get the Playbook folder icons? I really like those.

Sorry I'm no help to your question.

Edit: actually I really really like your entire theme. Where did you get it from?
    04-12-12 04:54 AM
    I'm not sure what that is but I like your background. Can you post it on this thread lol. And how did you get the Playbook folder icons? I really like those.

Sorry I'm no help to your question.

Edit: actually I really really like your entire theme. Where did you get it from?
    Theme is called MINI_Banner_Live and can be found in the forums here somewhere, sorry I don't have the link to it for you. Also search for MINI_banner as well, the only difference is one is a 'live' animated background which changes color when you have a message/notification and the other one does not.
    rango10 likes this.
    04-12-12 05:06 AM
    Here's another screenshot.

04-12-12 05:12 AM
    Theme is called MINI_Banner_Live and can be found in the forums here somewhere, sorry I don't have the link to it for you. Also search for MINI_banner as well, the only difference is one is a 'live' animated background which changes color when you have a message/notification and the other one does not.
    http://crackberry.com/new-mini-banne...00-9930-9981-0

Thank you! Above is the link for anyone else who likes it.
    04-12-12 05:12 AM
    Also search for MINI_banner as well, the only difference is one is a 'live' animated background which changes color when you have a message/notification and the other one does not.

Actually the banner on the standard Mini Banner theme changes colour when you have a message too. The 'Live' just means the banner is animated.

Not seen that icon before. What text appears in the banner when you scroll over the icon? What happens when you open it?
    04-12-12 05:13 AM
    same thing as phil as.. i would like to know too.

Sent from Crackberry forums app with the awesome Bold 9900 keyboard.
    04-12-12 05:25 AM
    OP why don't you message the people who made the theme as they made it and must know what it is. I haven't had that icon yet.

Cool theme - I have it too.
    04-12-12 05:25 AM
    Actually the banner on the standard Mini Banner theme changes colour when you have a message too. The 'Live' just means the banner is animated.

Not seen that icon before. What text appears in the banner when you scroll over the icon? What happens when you open it?
    Here's what it says when it is highlighted:

I clicked on the icon but all it did was bring me to a blackberry.com download site. When I tried to download it for my device, it said not available for my device.

Of all the blackberry devices I've had, I've never seen this icon before.
    04-12-12 05:30 AM
    OP why don't you message the people who made the theme as they made it and must know what it is. I haven't had that icon yet.

Cool theme - I have it too.
    I do not believe the maker of the theme would know since it only showed up immediately after a reboot from installing Facebook version 3.0.0.15.
    04-12-12 05:33 AM
    Looks like a carrier service book link to an app then. Just hide it if you don't need it.
    04-12-12 05:37 AM
    I do not believe the maker of the theme would know since it only showed up immediately after a reboot from installing Facebook version 3.0.0.15.
    Strange. I don't use FB so wouldn't know. Be interested to see if there is an answer later.
    04-12-12 05:38 AM
    I guess I will just have to add it to my hidden folder titled 'crap' then so it can hang out with all the other useless icons/bloatware icons that never go away...thanks for your time guys.
    04-12-12 05:43 AM
    I too just upgraded FB and did not get that icon. I do not believe it is related to FB
    04-12-12 06:52 AM
    I upgraded my FB yesterday, and just noticed that I now have the icon as well and it is placed right next to my FB icon in my "All" Panel
    Last edited by ZMc1834; 04-12-12 at 07:58 AM.
    harist3a likes this.
    04-12-12 07:08 AM
    Sprint service book... nothing to do with FB
    04-12-12 07:10 AM
    Sprint service book... nothing to do with FB
    Yes, I noticed that it was only Sprint customers mentioning this new icon after I posted my message.
    04-12-12 07:59 AM
    Yes, I noticed that it was only Sprint customers mentioning this new icon after I posted my message.
    May be this has to do with a combination of Sprint and Facebook. They probably have some kind of a connection because I don't have it on my Telus one.
    04-12-12 08:02 AM
    It's from Sprint.
    04-12-12 10:45 AM
    It's a voice to text app free from Sprint. Appears from the reviews that not many people like it. I'm going to see I installed before I read the reviews.
    04-12-12 11:53 AM
    It's a voice to text app free from Sprint. Appears from the reviews that not many people like it. I'm going to see I installed before I read the reviews.
    Funny that Sprint would push it if its not compatible with my device??

Maybe there's something in the works that we are not privy too just yet...
    04-12-12 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD