Hello,
    First of all thanks for all the replies you guys did on everything I have asked you all being a new BB user, so I installed 7.1 the other day and had to remove mark/unmark some stuff like I don't use so I came across this s/mime, and I didn't marked it first and then it was just 2 KB in size I was like must be some certificate or something so anyways I marked it and installed the OS
    So now I went and it says about email encryption and its marked and unmarked for encryption, can someone really explain me what that is exactly and why would I ever need it and how important is that for Emails I send/receive.

Thank you
    03-20-12 06:23 AM
    03-20-12 08:35 AM
    Thanks but, is it for BIS or BES ? I'm confused n if its for both how can I know its working right ?
    Thanks
    03-20-12 12:09 PM
    It is for BES and DOD stuff. I wouldn't worry about it unless you are DOD personnel with BES.
    linuxbbm likes this.
    03-20-12 12:38 PM
    It is for BES and DOD stuff. I wouldn't worry about it unless you are DOD personnel with BES.
    Thanks a lot. And no I don't use BES.
    03-20-12 03:48 PM
    Thanks a lot. And no I don't use BES.
    I have shrunk both S/MIME and DOD certificates out of my OS's before... you'll be just fine.
    03-20-12 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD