Ok so my Bold has the Media.Rim.Net error a lot which means my sound stops working and I can't access anything related to media (camera, music, ringtones, youtube...) And it only goes away if I reset it, or it will reset itself. I also get some lags/freeze ups almost every day or so. I even put new OS's on it and still get the problem. Is there any way I can fix it? Or should I send it back to RIM... Or go to a cell phone repair place?
    03-20-12 03:05 PM
    Are you still under warranty? If you are, go back to your carrier and get a replacement
    03-20-12 03:16 PM
    Yea but the thing is I'm not the original purchaser? Bought it from someone else. It was working fine originally. Then I went to Rogers and they said I still have warranty tho... They said to wipe it first and then they'd send it back to rim if it still wasn't working? But I already tried like 2 new OS's
    03-20-12 03:25 PM
    Sorry to hear that the OS upgrade didn't solve your issue.

Are you still in touch with the person who sold you the phone ? Would they do the return for you ?
    03-20-12 03:34 PM
    You mean return to Rim? I can do it myself
    03-20-12 03:39 PM
    You mean return to Rim? I can do it myself
    I was just wondering if the original purcahser could do an in store exchange rather than you having to send the phone away.
    03-20-12 03:41 PM
    they said to call Rogers tech support...... :/
    03-20-12 04:13 PM
    they said to call Rogers tech support...... :/
    OK, was just trying to come up with something that wouldn't leave you phoneless for a few days.

Good luck, hope you get it sorted.
    03-20-12 04:25 PM
    I have a back up phone anyways
    03-20-12 04:32 PM
    Hmmm tech person suggested to me to get rid of my apps.. now that I thought of it I realized I only used a few regularly yet I had like 30 something apps on there. I also realized some themes I put on there would say "error somewere" whn I applied it. Needless to say I did a fresh restore and only have the basic apps on there. Hope it goes well! Then if it does, I will slowly download a few more apps.
    03-20-12 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD