Hey All,
    If I go to Change Sounds And Alerts in my sound profile, under Other Applications - Notifiers I have this weird entry called "java.lang.Object@7f6fdb16" for which I can assign a tone just like any other app!
    How can I find out which application is causing it?
    Thank you kindly in advance.
    07-27-12 01:25 PM
    Hey All,
    If I go to Change Sounds And Alerts in my sound profile, under Other Applications - Notifiers I have this weird entry called "java.lang.Object@7f6fdb16" for which I can assign a tone just like any other app!
    How can I find out which application is causing it?
    Thank you kindly in advance.
    I just checked my edit profile area and I don't have that under apps ringers. The only thing I can recomend is checking under "app management" and see if you see anything matching it. I'm clueless though
    07-27-12 02:22 PM
    Thanks for your reply Gees. Unfortunately I cannot find anything like that name in app management. It IS weird!
    Hopefully someone might be able to help?
    Thanks All.
    07-28-12 08:58 AM
    thats a corrupted file error message. as if the profile name may be missing but expected. For instance in a for next loop, where the profile list expects 6 names, but only sees 5.
    07-28-12 10:17 AM
    Thanks! Any idea how to correct or remove it?
    07-28-12 10:37 AM
    Any suggestions guys?
    Thanks.
    08-01-12 06:01 PM
    Maybe try reloading the OS. Do some basic research, all the instruction are spelled out.
    08-01-12 06:03 PM
    Thankyou for replying MobileMadness, I know very well how to reload the OS, I've done it numerous times. What I would like to learn is how to locate the source of this problem. I know it's an application that must be causing this. I would like to be able to know which one.
    Thank you All.
    08-02-12 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD